• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Olympia One Piece Suit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donaldb

Reaction score
I have an Olympia suit for sale. I bought it back before NAFO 2008, actually I bought it for that trip and event, so I've probably owned it since 2007 or spring of 2008, close 7-8 years. It's probably been hanging in my closet 6 or more going unused. Not because I don't like it, rather I unfortunately cant fit into it. I've held on to it hoping I would one day fit back into the thing, but.........that apparently isn't going to happen. So, I need to make some closet room, and it's past time for it to go.

I don't remember the model, but it's denier fabric & mesh, goes well with cerulean silver and has high viz, CE armor and reflective piping. It's never been down and to the best of my knowledge is in very good condition....aside from hanging in the closet, can't promise it does not have any dog hair on it. Has no rain liner, it's a hot weather suit, I live in the south.

I'm not good as estimating sizes. I am 6 feet tall and it fit well when I had a 40 waist (I've regrettably spread out a bit more since then). It is sized at 2XL. If you want pics I can provide those, just PM me your email address.

Will ship to the lower consecutive 48. I can't remember what I paid for the suit though it seems like it was somewhere around 250.00 +/-, they don't make this model any longer. My guess is that the comparative model they make today is probably their Avenger:

https://olympiamotosports.com/p…/mens-avenger-one-piece-suit/

I'll consider letting it go for 100 firm plus shipping. If I can't get that for it, I have something else in mind to do with it. I have a paypal account.

Sorry there are no pictures posted here, I don't do this type thing very often anymore, cant quite figure out how. If you want pictures send me a PM with your email and I will gladly email you pictures of the suit.

Best Regards,

Bruce

Tried to send you an email, it came back as undeliverable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta reply to Forum PMs through the Forum PM system, not through straight email.

Thought I would give this one bump before the weekend. I wont have much internet access again until Monday. If there is still no interest by then I'll give ADVrider a shot as well as Ebay. Thought I would try here first for the FJR folks. Thanks for looking.

This is a summer suit, it will NOT keep you warm or dry.