On Any Sunday

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Brown really nailed it with On Any Sunday - 38 years later and its still “The Best”.

Great sound track as well. I have both in my collection. Of course the sound track is a 33⅓ LP.

Keep Going!

I repeat I will not watch this at work. I will not watch this at work. I will not watch this at work. I will not watch this at work. :yahoo: And I'm not reading this at work either! :yahoo:

I watched On Any Sunday II this weekend and, remembering how much better the original On Any Sunday was, I had to watch it as well. The later introduction to On Any Sunday is just as entertaining as the movie. I gotta see what else Bruce Brown has done...

I gotta see what else Bruce Brown has done...
He's done some other good stuff -surf movies etc(endless summer etc)
but if you want to take it up a notch, Bruce's oldest son Dana did "DUST TO GLORY" which is a fantastic film on the Baja 1000

516A9QMBDFL._SS500_.jpg

....and I'm sure Beemerdons will have my back on this recomendation :)

Edit: oh and I almost forgot, Dana did a nice little tribute to his dad (Bruce Brown) in Dust to Glory

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta see what else Bruce Brown has done...
He's done some other good stuff -surf movies etc(endless summer etc)but if you want to take it up a notch, Bruce's oldest son Dana did "DUST TO GLORY" which is a fantastic film on the Baja 1000

MV5BMTA3ODE0ODQ3MzJeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDg0NDQ5MjE@._V1._SX400_SY400_.jpg

....and I'm sure Beemerdons will have my back on this recomendation :)

Edit: oh and I almost forgot, Dana did a nice little tribute to his dad (Bruce Brown) in Dust to Glory
Gunny!
All good stuff. On Any Sunday was a great flick when it came out, I was in Jr High at the time.

Last edited by a moderator: