Onalaska, WI 2Brothers Powersports

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I did a search and was surprised not to find any posting on this business. (?)

At the recent NAFO (Hosted by CFO) my trusty '05's shaft bearings/seal gave out. I lost about 2 qts of my Motul on the ground. Thanks to help from Derek and Rick, 2Brothers

came and picked up my bike and trailered in 60+ miles back to their shop in Onalaska. Not only did the driver stay after hours to retrieve my bike, but when we arrived at the shop

the service manager & mechanic were awaiting us to see if they could have the bike ready to return to Florida the following day. The work and parts were far too extensive for a

quick solution, so I left the bike with them and flew back to Florida to pick up the '08 and attend EOM.

I returned to Onalaska to find they not only had the repairs completed, but they also had done many extra services free of charge (Because they were needed)

I give this shop 2 thumbs up.
punk.gif
punk.gif
IF I purchase a new bike I will go the extra mile and buy it from a non local shop with great service and top of the line people like the

folks there. Thanks Guys!

Can-Am, Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo, Honda, and Yamaha 2Brothers Powersports Onalaska, WI (888) 781-5821

I also learned that this forum has wonderful helping people too…

Thanks Derek, Rick, Tyler, and the riders at Bust's (Barry, Bill and Tom)

AND………. Karma is a bitch - I will not knock BMW final drives any more… well not until this is lived down!

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for Two Brothers

Few years back lost one of those torx head screws in the side case lock, parts guy handed me 4 phillips head said here use these. Cost, nothing.