Online OEM Parts and Farkle Sources

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added new links:

RAM Mounting Systems

Motorsportwarehouse per S76

Partshark per Potential

And somehow completely messed up the "form"....I'm waiting to see if one of the moderators can fix it......

I also added a comment to my opening header:

I have taken a list of parts and prices (A print of the shopping cart list INCLUDING FREIGHT) from internet sources to my local Yamaha dealer. He has matched their prices every time. I explained to them that I'd rather deal with a local supplier but it is my hard-earned

money. Of course I have to pay CA sales tax but the freight is included on anything I order from them.

My most recent sojourn in parts replacement was the rear wheel I bent coming home from Wheatie's CA adventure.  The local dealer actually beat

the on-line prices and had the wheel from Japan within a week.

I'm not saying every dealer would be willing to work with us, but some will, and it keeps the local brick-and-mortar store there for MY

convenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip fjrbird. I was thinking of getting a new front fender as mine was scratched up by the po, but was hesitating about the cost of it.Saw your post and took a gander at the powersportsplus website, wow, very easy to use so ordered one for way under $100 including shipping and just received it after only 8 days. Great service.

Stadium Yamaha, Irving, TX, has an internet promo on parts orders of an additional 10% off until the end of Sept 2012. www.stadiumyamaha.com 972-445-0825. Promo code is "Extra10".

For the Australian owners i can recommend https://www.partzilla.com/ as locally our prices are crazy, our local dealer tried to match them but did not have a hope, he even got his main Yamaha supplier involed but that did not help.

So i ordered a lot of bits & saved over $400.00 dollars on my first order i needed a rear tail light for my 2008 & our cost $460.AUS US Buy from partzilla was $148.00.

I will say that i had ordered a total of around 30 parts with seals , nuts, washers ect and i even had them split the order for quicker shipping as some parts were not in stock. They were fantastic with there customer service and the order arrived with 8 days not bad from USA to Australia.

Overall a good experience.

Cheers from Downunder.

I have used www.PartsPak.com a couple of times. They are great to work with. I really like that they have a lot of pictures of the actual parts on their site. Most companies don't have any real photos. They also have super low prices and free parts diagrams. Their shipping seems to be a little faster than the others I have tried also.

I came across another source for OEM parts to add here: https://www.yamahapartshouse.com

This may have replaced yamahapartsdepot, as the site name is very similar and I can't find or load the url for partsdeport.

Prices here looked quite competitive for what I was looking at., detailed and zoomable fiche. Updated part numbers for some things. I was looking for whatever the heck "saddlebag cover caps" were, using parts numbers listed in another thread, I found them and I see that the part numbers I used have since been deprecated and updated. Part name: Cover, Rear Fender 2 S3...

example: https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/5004d461f87002275461cb58/fender

Latest posts