Online parts fiche - Yamaha / Suzuki

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Just stumbled upon Flat Out's Website. They have an online ordering system for parts and they advertise 20% over cost. Just FYI, they also advertise an R-1LE for $18,000. I didn't realize MSRP for an '06 AE was $15,300 :eek:

Edit - I still think Gary Mc Coy at University Motors (866-551-6478) is the way to go for parts and accesories, but this gives you the option to order 24/7 or just look up parts, prices or part numbers from the drawings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just stumbled upon Flat Out's Website. They have an online ordering system for parts and they advertise 20% over cost. Just FYI, they also advertise an R-1LE for $18,000. I didn't realize MSRP for an '06 AE was $15,300 :eek:

Edit - I still think Gary Mc Coy at University Motors (866-551-6478) is the way to go for parts and accesories, but this gives you the option to order 24/7 or just look up parts, prices or part numbers from the drawings.

Flat Out's website is OK, but for us older eyeglass wearers, the pics are too blurry. I have seen several other webs with much better pics, babbittsonline.com for instance. Don't know about the prices, just referring to the pics.

BTW,Gary McCoy is not at Umotors anymore...

He has set up shop elswhere with his usual outstanding service so I've heard. Someone else will need to point out where he landed.

Status
Not open for further replies.