Ooohh! Look what we get in the UK next year

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanS

Reaction score
A lovely Gold one :D :p

nec_2006011.jpg

As well as the blue and silver

nec_2006012.jpg

nec_2006013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be right in line for an '06 if they would make the Desert Metallic available in the states on the A model. Until it gets here I am waiting...and riding my '05 Cobalt Cooker!!!

I really do like that color! :)

That Desert Metallic color is BEYOND stunning!

IMO, of all the paint colors available to date, it was the Cerulean Silver that looked the best on the body of the FJR.... the darker blues tend to hide the bodylines, and the Liquid Silver doesn't accentuate them enough.

But the Desert Metallic, this is the best of both worlds, and definitely my new favorite color on the FJR. I would kill for this paint to be available here in the USA.... I bet it looks devestating in natural sunlight:

2006_FJR1300A_Photo_03_tcm46-87014.jpg

2006_FJR1300A_Photo_05_tcm46-87020.jpg

2006_FJR1300A_Photo_07_tcm46-87026.jpg

Maybe in 2007 Yammy will get their heads out of their asses and offer us some better color choices... :)

Oh and did anyone notice that this AE colored model has a Clutch on it.... Hmmmm
nec_2006013.jpg

Oh and did anyone notice that this AE colored model has a Clutch on it....  Hmmmm
In Europe, all three 2006 euro colors (Cerulean, Cobalt w/ white stripe, and Desert Metallic) are available for both the Electric Shift model, and the hetrosexual version of the FJR. :lol:

I've seen a similiar color to desert metalic on too many Toyota Camrys to think I'll like it on the FJR.

The 06's have the more edgy design elements, time will tell how well it wears.

In Europe, all three 2006 euro colors (Cerulean, Cobalt w/ white stripe, and Desert Metallic) are available for both the Electric Shift model, and the hetrosexual version of the FJR
OK, that cinches it, I'm moving to Europe! :bye: :trinibob: Which country will allow me to bring all my guns?

That Desert Metallic ("gold") does "read" very nicely in the pics, but I'll SETTLE for the dark Cobalt Blue...if it was just HERE! Izzit March pretty soon???! DFO ;)