Opportunity for Canadian buyers looking to import a bike from the US.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
If you are a Canadian like me, you like to have the option to buy bikes out of the US, but all these travel restrictions are making that a lot less attractive than it used to be. That will change, but if you want to buy a bike for this spring, I may have an opportunity for you...

I am currently in Arizona avoiding the -32°C temperatures back home. Things may change in the next couple of months, but with the new re-entry requirements, I am wanting to avoid Trudeau’s ‘COVID Jail’ and looking at alternatives to flying back into the county. This is where the opportunity is...

I am available to ride a bike from the US back to Canada. Logistics would vary depending on where the bike is and where it is going. Feel free to PM me to discuss. (email, msg or call me if you have my contact info.)

This opportunity may also be available for US riders wanting to get their bike into Canada for a fly in, ride out tour. I’d have to look into customs rules for this.

Rock, schmock. 

Prison? Havent shot anyone...........yet

stay tuned LOL