Order Shad Case From US or Overseas?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishin VA

Reaction score
Finally decided on the Shad SH58X, and they're $440 from the US shipped, and about $275 shipped from Italy. I know there may be customs and duties, but not always depending on how it ships. Any worries about ordering from Italy?

Motostrom? They have a good rep. I've ordered a couple of things from there and no complaints. You can save some bucks but big downside is with returns. Cost prohibitive to do so but if you're sure of the item and/or size give them a shot.

Motostrom? They have a good rep. I've ordered a couple of things from there and no complaints. You can save some bucks but big downside is with returns. Cost prohibitive to do so but if you're sure of the item and/or size give them a shot.
I recently ordered from Motostrom. They said the cases were in stock and ready r o ship in 5 - 7 business days. Guaranteed delivery. Had to file a dispute with PayPal to get them to ship. They never contacted me, they contacted PayPal, several times. They finally arrived 2 months later.
You be the judge

All my purchases from motostorm have been shipped quickly.