Other Forum Life...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIFJR

Reaction score
Just in case you don't know... there's another forum out there worth mentioning. It's on DelphiForums.com.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/fjr1300/start

A lot of us got our first exposure to the FJR through these forums since the cruiser world (and the SCRC - Southern Cruisers Riding Club) have a huge presence on these boards. I came from a Honda Sabre that I love dearly and found out about the FJROwners board and the old EZ Board forums from here.

While the forums aren't quite as active as these are, it's still a nice bunch of people who frequent them.

Come on over and join us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

You folks from North Carolina sure have an extensive vocabulary.

I also came from the Delphi boards, but since I no longer have the Vstar, I don't frequent there much anymore. More activity and information available here and FJROwners.

John

I tried it for a while and got tired of the photos in everyone's sig blocks. Avatars are one thing, but a bazillion copies of the same graphical sig block gets old really quickly.

Plus I found activity and expertise much better on the Micapeak mail list and the "other" forum (until this one came along and the expertise congregated here).

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't like Delphi forums in general. I used to be on a Taurus SHO forum that was delphi, but left after a few months because of constant issues with them.

Not that I have anything against the FJR forum there. Notice this thread is still here....

I am there usually everyday just checking in. I have learned much there and have had a few enlightening conversations there with you as well.

I do not have a problem with Delphi forums. I frequent the ISRA forum as well as other Star related sights. I still have my VStar 650 and ride it sometimes still. Glad to see another dedicated site to the F...J...R...

MIFJR..,I'll second Johns NO with my extensive Washington vocabulary.
Geez, dude. Just what beef do you have with Delphi Fourms, anyway? You badmouth them at every opportunity, yet, you came over here quickly...

I just don't get it - why slam one then jump on board so easily with the other?

I like Delphi's layout and if you pay for the advanced level you can avoid the pop ups, but there's not alot of activity on the FJR forum.

Now is you want to hit the R* or Vulcan forums, there's TONS of activity.

I try to hit them all....... never know when you'll pick up a usefull tidbit of info.

Scooter

"I try to hit them all....... never know when you'll pick up a usefull tidbit of info.

Scooter"

This is so true. I have learned so much about different motorcycles there that I want one of each. I even like the HD with the Porsche motor. :p