Paradigm Cycle Service, Phoenix, AZ

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceDr

Reaction score
I just had my Ohlins YA342 shock serviced by AJ Ammann, owner of Paradigm Cycle Service. I am nothing but grateful and impressed with his service and attention to detail.

I had scheduled a suspension check with AJ and just prior to going to his shop I found out my shock was leaking. I have a spare seal head so I took it. Upon arriving at the shop I told AJ my plight. As he was asking basic questions about my riding style he placed my FJR on the lift, took a look and said: "let's fix it". Less than three hours later I rode out with a completely rebuilt shock.

He has all of the tools, vacuum pump, proper oil and knowledge to rebuild most all shocks and forks. He is a full-service suspension and motorcycle service provider. He is the exclusive GP Suspension dealer for the state of Arizona and has exclusive GP rights for Chuckwalla Valley Raceway. He was a very accomplished racer in his heyday and is a professional race tuner today.

If you need service and advice you can trust, at a fair price, contact him at;

Paradigm Cycle Service

[email protected]

623-521-1717

1741 W Rose Garden Ln Suite#2

Phoenix, AZ 85027