Parking in VA for Daytona bike week March 2019?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sullivan

Reaction score
Thinking of riding in Jacksonville, Florida with family who lives there. I'd be finally taking in the Daytona 200 and bike week scenery, mid-March. I can trailer from New England but we all know how that is somewhat frowned upon. Looks like VA would finally be warm enough to not have freezing bridge surfaces. Either I park the Silverado and 10' trailer at someone's available spot or I just keep motoring in the warm truck with XM radio.

Any parking available from , say, Charlottesville to Richmond area? Or other mid-Atlantic state?

Thanks.

I am in King George, VA and could make arrangements for a safe place to park your rig. I have space in my yard, but it has been so damn wet anything off the pavement is out of the question right now. I could work it out in my driveway, but it might be tight. We should talk. When would you be coming through?

Sullivan, I don't care where you park as long as you take photos while your there.
not_i.gif
punk.gif

Let me know if you choose to head down 81. I have on street parking available on street that does not get much traffic.

We are planning to head down to Jville later this week in the cage.

Vacation time approved. Still feeling guilty about trailering but one can't trust winter weather. Will probably just say what the hell and head straight to Jax house. Thanks, all, for the input. Goal is to catch the 200 race.