• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Parting out 05 non ABS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marklegg1

Reaction score
Getting ready to part out my 05 non ABS FJR. Most electrics are toast, but most hard parts will be available. PM me for any details. Still learning how to use the forum, so no pics available here. However, can text or email you any pics you'd like to see. We can use this thread for specific questions about what you may want and what I still have left for sale as time goes on.
Mark

Getting ready to part out my 05 non ABS FJR. Most electrics are toast, but most hard parts will be available. PM me for any details. Still learning how to use the forum, so no pics available here. However, can text or email you any pics you'd like to see. We can use this thread for specific questions about what you may want and what I still have left for sale as time goes on.
Mark
Interested in front seat, how much?

Hey Mark,

Would you still have parts for this? I need the rear sub frame and the front fairing stay that holds the headlight\gauges etc (picture below).

Attachments

• MzIyMzkz-d3322bfe.jpg
    MzIyMzkz-d3322bfe.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0