• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 2005 abs - SOLD OUT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the set, with less than 22K. Great shape and usable as is, although they have been sitting for 8 years. They were only used on a secondary bike, as my rider used the GP forks, which ever of the two 05's I was riding at the time. $300 for the set plus shipping.

I still have a bunch of this stuff.  Look it over and make an offer.  I'm good with that, and if you can haul all of it away, I'm going to be really reasonable as I need to clean out the garage so I can park my new car in it..

I may be interested in the right side inner fairing/battery cover dash area plastic part shipped to 77080.  I may also be interested in the WPS bike cover depending on the quality and condition of the cover.  If you could give prices on each part and maybe a shipping price just so I can consider easier. 

Thanks, 
Vaughn

Bagwell:  Have both of those items.  Cover is $25, only used a few times, but carried it around for a while, almost new.  Right side inner panel  4:  5JW-2836N-00-00 is $14, also looks new,  includes the two spring nuts, and shipping for both is $16.  Total  $55, ships asap because I have a box it will fit in.  I will take payment via Pay Pal, or Venmo.

I'm looking for this piece and the black plastic piece that goes under it.  Third row down in the middle... The right upper cowl.  The black piece may have been claimed earlier, I can't tell...

R4Hg4n9.jpg

I need a fuel pump, if still available how long has it been sitting and how much? How much if I buy the tank with the pump in it? My # is 215-527-9251

TIA, Bill

how about the part that gets replaced when you lower the bike?  I think they're called "dog bones". I have an '06 FJR. Looking for the original, I had my bike lowered and the new owner wants to put it back to original.

Parts all gone.  FJRay came today and removed the remaining parts.  Not sure if Ray is going to sell parts or not, but I'm sure if he is, he will post it.  Sorry if you wanted something and I didn't respond soon enough.  Better luck next time.