• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Parting Out My ‘08 (Update)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
Reaction score
I’d like to buy a right side inner fairing panel, (like in the first photo from cos101, but from the other side) if it is still available. I am in zip 06853. PayPal or Venmo works for me! Thanks.
You are 2nd in line for that part. Waiting for reply from 1 responder of pics.

damil08

Reaction score
I’d like to buy a right side inner fairing panel, (like in the first photo from cos101, but from the other side) if it is still available. I am in zip 06853. PayPal or Venmo works for me! Thanks.
I'll be putting my bike together early next week may have the parts you need will let you know ASAP

Ironkev

Reaction score
I’m Interested in the front reflectors of the brake Calipers, and the rear reflectors off the tail section

1skier

Reaction score
With 3 FJRs in the garage I have decided to part out my ‘08. I don’t want to spend much time on this, so let me know what you want/need. The rear subframe is spoken for by my ‘09, and I will probably keep the rear wheel assembly.
I got the windshield. Good packing job.
Thanks,

Dan Fellows

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Dan Fellows and I live in Richmond VA, 23116.

I need the right side mirror or just the glass. I have a 2006 with broken glass on right side.

Thx Dan

Attachments

• DSC_0845.JPG
    DSC_0845.JPG
    896 KB · Views: 0