• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out my GEN 1 a few things left

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve'o'

Reaction score
Please note all items will be shipped from Nova Scotia Canada, I will do my best to keep shipping as economical as possible.

I just recently had to part with my beloved '03 FJR, due to health reasons, and I have some parts that I had kept and now will be selling.

First of all I can't seem to download any pictures even after numerous attempts, but I do have pictures of all the parts so if there is any interest send me your email and I'll send you the pictures.

All parts will be at the buyers expense for S&H. I will get the best possible cost for you before the purchase so you will know how much, and than make the decision. All prices in USD.

1. (1) set of stock exhaust pipes, very good shape, no dents, or rust. Asking $100 + S&H

2. (1) set of Motorcycle Larry HWY pegs, they have the OEM matching foot pegs, includes the bolts flat washers and spacers. $75 + S&H SOLD

3. (1) set of Yamaha side case bag liners, fabric pull connecting the two zippers is gone, and no shoulder straps, otherwise excellent shape. $40 + S&H SOLD

4. (1) Garauld passenger backrest excellent shape. $50 + S&HSOLD

5. OEM seat pans, rider and passenger, both fully redone with Seat Concepts foam and covers (Grip) style with carbon fiber type trim. Excellent shape. $200 + S&H.SOLD

All transactions through paypal only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be riding, just not an FJR, 8 months post shoulder surgery, repairing complete tears of all 3 tendons, make it impossible for me to move the FJR around at all, therefore time to pass it along.

Thanks for your concern, hope all is well with you.

I need a rear brake rotor. Looks like the 03 is the same part # as the 04 for the rear rotor. My email is caddbuff@aol dot com... or you could just quote me cost + shpping right on here.. I'd be good with that.... just as long as that rotor isn't bent & beat up &/or grossly overpriced, I'd be good with it, Heidi