• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pathfinder's '05 Parting Out (Updated 4/10)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, The forks, shock and RDL are sold. Forks and shock delivered and RDL shipped out.
Check for new parts and farkles available on original post.

Risers: Set of Up and a set of Up and Back.

Ram Bone mount

Dual Helmet lock (License Plate mounting)

Fuel Tank drilled and plumbed for aux. tank tie in.

Stiffy kit for rear end

Stock seat for sending in for build. (RDL - I would hope)

much more to come

……….
As previously stated, I'm still very interested in finding some mounting systems for my GPS and GoPro.

Any pictures you can attach regarding the Ram Mounts or any mounting system you are parting with would be very helpful.

Just want to make sure the mounts are something that will work for my needs.

Thanks.

Boyd

Making a parts delivery run next weekend. Florida to NC to KY and back to Florida.

A chance for those in route to save shipping and get the parts/farkles fast. I now have all plastics off and the front end subframe/windscreen motor off and ready.

Exhaust cans, Fuel tank (drilled and plumbed for aux. fuel cell), many more parts are becoming accessible now.

Hi interested in the rear stiffy kit and the orig seat ??? post seems confusing given the send in pans for RDL ? do you have an orig set of seats? then yes very interested

Like new condition GRAB RAIL:

P3050734_zpsxeg5ohsr.jpg

SIDE CASES:

URL=https://s604.photobucket.com/user/101stpathfinder/media/P3050733_zpsxeb2wccg.jpg.html]
P3050733_zpsxeb2wccg.jpg
[/url]

PLASTICS:

P3050732_zpsgf2rfyyv.jpg

CANS:

P3050731_zpshf0sejuo.jpg

STIFFY KIT:

P3050729_zpshybzlmas.jpg

RISER BLOCKS:

P3050726_zpspt2neduw.jpg

HELI UP & BACK RISER BLOCKS:

P3050723_zps5kkkmydz.jpg

MOTIVATION SLIDERS:

P3050720_zpsn7eiair4.jpg

COX RADIATOR GUARD:

P2120711_zpsg7dcnofv.jpg

Much more to come

Tony,

I'm not sure what is still available.

Looks like you had some pm's about certain items but they are not marked as "sold".

ie: dash shelf, stiffy, rad guard

Thanks, Steve

Do you still have the head light and the piece that the head light, mirrors and windshield motor mounts to? that big bracket up front.

Do you still have the head light and the piece that the head light, mirrors and windshield motor mounts to? that big bracket up front.

I have the front end plastics and headlight assembly (In amazing shape for the miles) The headlights are glazed though.

The front end sub frame mirror mounts had broken so often that I had them welded and had the welder puddle a reinforcing

weld on the tabs. If you shoot me a PM with your #, I can text you pics of the parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, just to verify, all stock windshields are gone? Really want the black painted one!
not_i.gif
I'm also looking for the factory Yamaha brake pedal, mine is badly bent due to an unfortunate tip over incident.

PM me or reply.

Thanks!

Abe in Colorado

Okay, just to verify, all stock windshields are gone? Really want the black painted one!
not_i.gif
I'm also looking for the factory Yamaha brake pedal, mine is badly bent due to an unfortunate tip over incident.
PM me or reply.

Thanks!

Abe in Colorado
Abe,

Watch it, that black one was on 80% of the time (Loved it!) Windscreens are paid for and waiting for me to deliver.

Brake pedal… sending PM.