Pathfinder's 100,000 (Cert.) Miles in 1 Year Attempt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July Totals:

Straight Six BBG Gold (6 consecutive BBGs)

BB Silver

BBG Trifecta

Earth To Moon

Cape To Cape

16 Total BBGs

All done in the context of "The Longest Month"

Miles 32,557

Year To Date:

49 BBGs  83,032 Miles

Congratulations on this huge and crazy accomplishment, Tony!   I've not posted on the forum much this year, but I've kept up with your progress all along the way.  It's been fun to root for you through the updates.  

In conversations I like to bring up that my wife and I take a 5,000 mile trip each year and people usually think that's a lot of miles on a bike.  So I tell them about this guy I am friends with on a motorcycle forum that's riding well over 100,000 miles this year and rode over 1,000 miles a day every day for the month of July.  They can't comprehend 1,500 miles a day on a bike, let alone all those BBGs packed on top of each other to amount to so many miles over the year.  

I hope this significant accomplishment gives you the pride it deserves and that you can relax for a bit before finding your next quest. 

Show off!

Nicely done sir, enviable to be sure!
Craig,

We shared a few of those miles together... matter of fact, that BBG cert. was one of the last 3 that arrived today.

I want to take some time in Texas this year and search for possible retirement areas. We could be neighbors within

a few years.