• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay it Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderX

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I searched through the "Old Classifieds" to at least link Fred W's Pay It Forward Thread. I was the recipient of some cool stuff. I thought I'd start one here.

The concept is simple: If there is something you can use that is being offered, contact the giver and sort out the details. Larger items can expect to pay shipping. In return you post (sooner is better) something of value that you would normally Ebay or place for sale on a forum. Item should not be a part or device that only works on a NON- FJR. Item should not be a part for that '68 Vette you never restored. It needs to be FJR related (or related maintenance items or riding gear).

I would like to start with this handy dandy FJR Rear Rim. Please shoot me shipping and it is yours.

This was off of a 2007 FJR being parted out on EBAY. It was labeled as 2007 Rear Rim. I got other parts that matched, etc. Notice there is no ABS sensor ring. That is odd. I cleaned up the inner bearing races etc when I got it. I may have installed the dust seals for a GEN 2 wheel. Since I see no ABS ring, I assume it is for a GEN I. Anyway it is free for trade in the sense of Pay It Forward.

Also experiencing an issue with the add image link in this forum. Two different computers. Dialogue that opens locks up the page. here is the link I tried to embed. Have other pictures if that helps.

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2842/9008755487_d6dcc8dd34_s.jpg

All I can do is send you more pictures. It is most definitely an FJR wheel and is missing the ABS part. Must be Gen 1 as all others are ABS? Can't beat the price. Ha. I paid $275.00 for it.

I'm still interested - was just out of the country for a week without good forum access. Send me a PM for my email address, I'd like to see some pictures to compare vs. my gen 1. Tried to send you a PM but I think your inbox is full. Thanks.

Latest posts