Pazzo Levers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
:yahoo:

Installed yesterday. Oh its about a 5 minute job per side. I went with the silver because the 08 bike color pallet is black with silver accents. I got the gold adjusters to bling it up a bit. Both side are the long levers.

Enjoy!

285768681_GZ278-M.jpg

285768689_ciefE-M.jpg

285768694_i9Skp-M.jpg

285768708_pjsLM-M.jpg

Got mine also but have not put them on yet. Did you need to Locktite the nut on or anything special?? Looks to be a simple job. Maybe I should go out there and git-r-done.

Got mine also but have not put them on yet. Did you need to Locktite the nut on or anything special?? Looks to be a simple job. Maybe I should go out there and git-r-done.
Locktite should have been included, along with the lithium grease. Instructions call for blue locktite. Very simple job. Should take you all of ten minutes.

OK! I'm done. :yahoo: Only got two Mosquito bites :angry: But there on, Long lever, with Blue adjusters. :yahoo:

Not a bad time for pulling the bike out of the garage, moving the Ping-Pong table, doing the install, and getting the Lithium off the hands and back to Log on to the forum.

Latest posts