PC III Maps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judd 08 FJR

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for maps other than the ones in the Bin o facts I have a 2008 FJR 1300 with the Stock header with the cats removed and an (H pipe installed) Cdogs air box mod, uni air filter, o2 unpluged, marbled and two brothers M-2 exhaust I will spring for a custom dyno map later but I was looking for something to run right now. I will post pic's of all the modifications later for those who may have an interested in performance modifications.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got a mouse button to click on the Bin O' Facts you were suggested to browse through when you signed up? ;)

In his defense i just pmed Warchild about a map that (havent clicked yet) you are probably pointing to.

Even if you try searching, there is a glut of information on this site and its not easy to always locate your needle amongst all the other needles.

Just had to be said. I speak for myself only of course, but i DO try searching everything before i post my own semi retarded questions. :D

thanks for taking the time to link it though

In reply to knowing how to use a mouse when I signed up I did clicky on the Bin O' Facts two clickies And I see nothing more than the crap maps dyno jet wants to give up. I was looking for some thing a little better to go with these modifications: 08 FJR 1300 Stock header cats removed (H pipe installed) Cdogs air box mod, uni air filter, o2 unpluged, marbled and two brothers exhaust I will spring for a custom dyno map later but I was looking for something to run right now. I will post pic's of all the modifications later for those who may have an interested in performance modifications. Thanks For The Link to some Diffrent MAPS: pc iii maps site:fjrforum.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been checking this site out for a while and there seems to be a few cyber bad ass on here I wonder what they are really like face to face? :huh: so cal 93543 you close?
Don't hate the player dog! You should read #6 again.

93543? Yeah, I was down there in August. Your mother wants you to call by the way. ;)

Even if you try searching, there is a glut of information on this site and its not easy to always locate your needle amongst all the other needles.
Depends on the quality of the search. I found 2...maybe 3 more maps within 4 clicks entering pc iii maps site:fjrforum.com at Google and I don't even own a PCIII. I guess I'm lucky finding needles amongst needles.