Photos from this weekend...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry about the non-FJR content...so sue me.

Walked downtown Greenville SC with Louanne Saturday morning...

right past the memorial for Major Rudolph Anderson Jr...a Greenville, SC resident, he was one of the few known casualties of the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962.

RIP Major Anderson, October 27, 1962.

Attended a Fall for Greenville Food Beverage and Music Fest...AWESOME!

After having a STAX breakfast this morning and a great ride into the mountains with Griff and 1911(See One Picture RR), I scurried home to a date with Louanne to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville...this was more for wifey, but I enjoyed it as well.

Indoor Bowling Alley by Brunswick in 1895

Outdoor garden photos

Last edited by a moderator:
That place has to much class for you Mark. Good thing you had your bride with you.:) :) :) :)

That place has to much class for you Mark. Good thing you had your bride with you.:) :) :) :)
You got that right.

But I would call the place fancy, more than classy. I'm sure the Vanderbilts had a lot of class, but money doesn't give you class. I know a good amount of normal people who, in my book, have a lot of class.

But I hear what yer sayin Ray, and agree wholeheartedly. I'm just a goober that has come home to roost.

:)

Nice pics wheatie. For some reason huckleberry comes to mind....
smile.png

I've GOT to get a helmet cam. Following Mark down a stretch of 276 through broken sunlight, leaves falling like heavy wet snowflakes, and leaves being kicked up from the road, would have made one of my all-time favorite m/c pics/vids.

I've GOT to get a helmet cam. Following Mark down a stretch of 276 through broken sunlight, leaves falling like heavy wet snowflakes, and leaves being kicked up from the road, would have made one of my all-time favorite m/c pics/vids.
I hear ya. That was some spectacular autumn riding in the mountains Sunday morning.

No pics of Shoeless Joe? It's in a nice section of downtown ...

No pics of Shoeless Joe? It's in a nice section of downtown ...
I can only take pictures where I am when I take them. Shoeless Joe's place in the West End wasn't on the list. (I hear he was a pretty good textile mill ball player)

edit: I like MY downtown better-n-yers.
bleh.gif

Cute couple
smile.png

Louanne
angel.gif
DOES make you look better
smile.png

Cool bowling alley - a great use of a corridor! Beautiful flowers on display !

Thanks Mark. :))