Pics from WCR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before 'somebody' posts a quote from me this morning, my phone charger is my 'dohicky' that's not working this morning! :rolleyes:
Yeah Right, Jeff; we all saw you in the hot tub with a dozen hot FJR honeys! A totally perfect way to wear out your 'dohicky', Amigo!!! jes' sayin' HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA! +100, Hundred Times Gunny!

Last edited by a moderator:
My New Screensaver! Boy George, Elton John, George Michael, Liberace, Clay Aiken, Ricky Martin and Tiny Tim have got nothing on Kevin and Richard! jes' sayin'

1004114138_VsY6h-L.jpg

Well the PNW crew made it home in the rain, WCR = Wet Cold Rain, When I got to Seattle there was sun and it was 70

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

The Sydney ferry

IMG_0475.JPG

leaky Aerostich

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

Neihart checking out the classic car.

"Niehart checking out the classic car." Dear Brother ahchui: Mi Papa Niehart built the original transmission for that car and installed it on the assembly line when it was brand new! Papa Chuy's jes' sayin'

Remind me to never wear my vented boots to Wet Cold Rainy (WCR). Wrung the water from my socks on the ferry after Marcus took that picture. Three beautiful days bracketed by two wet slogs.

Just in case anyone was wondering, there was some actual riding going on at the WCR.

Saturday started out OK but once we got a little north towards Campbell River the light showers started...

1005499497_wUfRV-L.jpg

It was an all Ontario crew today as Bungie pulled us over for a photo op...

1005500161_xXrPZ-L.jpg

1005500531_eYZDr-L.jpg

About 30 km from Gold River the riff-raff showed up...

1005500882_puRju-L.jpg

Guilty by association...

1005501272_pZePW-L.jpg

A little further down the road we stopped in at Angel Falls. It was a little bit of a trek in but was worth the effort...

1005501793_qXYdx-L.jpg

After this the rains picked up and I had to put the camera away. I tried getting a few shots of the boys riding by but it unfortunately did not work out. Our group rode out to the golf course for lunch just in time for the wrap up of the local golf tournament. We would have got the long distance award if I had not completely forgotten to pay my tab and was just about to ride away when the waitress flagged us down. This old age thing is terrible.

By the way the reason it was a little soggy in Gold River is because they average 4000 cm of rain per year (1574 inches or 131.23 feet). That averages to 4.33 inches per day. I must say though that the greens were very green.

With the weather closing in once we got back to Hwy 19 we just made a quick run back down in Parksville where they were just starting to serve the catered baraque. In the meantime the WCR femmes were getting ready...

1005380818_FjYzp-L.jpg

1005381315_y85Tv-L.jpg

Jeff in the meatime was keeping Dolly company...

1005380282_MkE5b-L.jpg

MEM had made Old Michael some cookies...

1005382675_N29oe-L.jpg

But since Old Michael didn't make it to the Island, Fairlaner pigged out on the cookies...

1005383142_3qTiV-L.jpg

Relax, Papa Bust; just wait until you see the SW-FOG Crew do her "Nuevo Mexicano" style. Next pic you see will be of Dolly and HotRodZilla/Patch308; with AJ and Alex wearing their armadildo costumes!

Nooooooooooooooooo!!! [SIZE=14pt]What have you done?!!!!!![/SIZE]

:no:

:jester:
Fixed it for you, Don.

Er...Barry...Dolly is coming home trained experienced.

How you gonna keep'em down on the farm after they've seen Vancouver Island?

And her adventures are not complete.......she turns learns new tricks daily!

I mean...uhm...SPU rented a van to get her North! :eek:

Relax, Papa Bust; just wait until you see the SW-FOG Crew do her "Nuevo Mexicano" style. Next pic you see will be of Dolly and HotRodZilla/Patch308; with AJ and Alex wearing their armadildo costumes!

Nooooooooooooooooo!!! [SIZE=14pt]What have you done?!!!!!![/SIZE]

:no:

:jester:
Fixed it for you, Don.

Er...Barry...Dolly is coming home trained experienced.

How you gonna keep'em down on the farm after they've seen Vancouver Island?

And her adventures are not complete.......she turns learns new tricks daily!

I mean...uhm...SPU rented a van to get her North! :eek:
IMG_0451.JPG

Dolly had a mentor for pole dancing.

Dolly said she wanted to join the Mile-High club. Hurricane Ridge on the Olympic Peninsula was 5240 feet. She said that was "close enough" ...

IMG_4051.jpg

Four nefarious on 2005 Blue FJR's (sad to say they were faded from the better Cobalt Blue due to all the heat) were at the Ferry in Port Angeles. They were so slow a faster cobalt blue mini-van, loaded, kept up with them all the way to WCR. Must have been rookie riders. I'll leave their names anonymous due to the shame they must feel.

IMG_4061.jpg

On Saturday K7lvo, Dr. Rich, Tyler, Barb, myself and my wife Kat went for a ride in two vehicles (four wheels each) for a ride to the west side of Vancouver. We got to a pit-stop for Lewis to empty his little-girl sized bladder. While we waited I got a couple shots:

Yuck!:

IMG_4067.jpg

Tyler in amazement at my brilliant repartee:

IMG_4073.jpg

The three amigos. Rich later rode in the van because Barb's driving made him ill:

IMG_4078.jpg

Later we got to a little town called Lickaclit or something. A couple shots from the town or ride from there:

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

On Saturday K7lvo, Dr. Rich, Tyler, Barb, myself and my wife Kat went for a ride in two vehicles...
Sounds like a good time - for the most part - was had by all. Wish I could'a been there!

Wait-a-minnit... -_- :lol: :D

On Friday I missed the group that went to Tofino, so I went alone. On the way out I spotted the Martin Mars Water Bomber Base. At first I thought it was some Martin Mull celebrity impersonation, but it was actually a water bomber airplane. The base was closed to visitors, but I got this picture.

DSC03168.jpg

On Saturday, Jeff, Griff and I went to Gold River. Along the way I snapped a couple of pics ...

Lunching in Gold River ...

DSC03184.jpg

CanuckleHead and I waiting for Jeff to come back from the beach taking beauty pictures of his red FJR, CanucleHead is being shy ...

DSC03186.jpg

Just thought I'd contribute a couple of pics to the thread, and get it back on topic!

ian

Some shots from Saturday night's bar-b-que and auction for the Salvation Army.

Mizz Tyler:

IMG_4095.jpg

Bust donated a plaque and picture frames (gorgeous work):

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg

Mistress Barb:

IMG_4102.jpg

Mary Ellen insisted I take a picture of her whore red shoes:

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

Richard Fairlaner proved cross-dressers aren't always retiring people:

IMG_4128.jpg

MEM showed how pole dancing is done, then gave personalized instruction to Dolly:

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4133.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

I just can't believe Niehart cheated on me at WCR!!! And with a pretty Irish girl??? What's up with that???