Pics from WCR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to do this to Bust, but he needs to know.

OH .....MY.....GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is simply devastating!! My Dolly would never ever submit to this type of perverted behavior..

If this is in fact the real Dolly.... You feckers are gonna pay!!!!

:jester:

Make sure you get photographic proof Don..... I wanna Nail those two in the act!
Fixed!

Dolly said it wasn't her first time. She mentioned something about being tied up in Owosso with a little dick man. She wanted to try S&M with a crowd... So what are good CFR folks supposed to do?
The continuing lies and photochopped pictures being tossed about here are getting bothersome..

Dolly writes home everyday assuring me the poop posted is just fantasy's of old men..

You pups need to get a life away from me fine gurl...

Make sure you get photographic proof Don..... I wanna Nail those two in the act!
Fixed!

Dolly said it wasn't her first time. She mentioned something about being tied up in Owosso with a little dick man. She wanted to try S&M with a crowd... So what are good CFR folks supposed to do?
The continuing lies and photochopped pictures being tossed about here are getting bothersome..

Dolly writes home everyday assuring me the poop posted is just fantasy's of old men..

You pups need to get a life away from me fine gurl...

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion in a sheep-loving pud pounder.

Just sayin'...

Richard Fairlaner proved cross-dressers aren't always retiring people:
IMG_4128.jpg
Oh dear God...

That made me throw up in my mouth.

There are some things that just cannot be un-seen...

IMG_4128.jpg

I wondered where I'd left those undies :rolleyes:

MEM showed how pole dancing is done, then gave personalized instruction to Dolly:

IMG_4129.jpg

Honest to my God.....I don't recall this particular move. Did someone have to help me up ? :p (I really have to give up those !@# cigars)

IMG_4128.jpg
Oh dear God...

That made me throw up in my mouth.

There are some things that just cannot be un-seen...
Oh good Gawd!!!! I'm feckin' Blind!

Pfft... that's nothing... shoulda seen him wriggling in and out of them... :lol:
If it's anything like watching him eat a cheeseburger at 1am...................been there, done that!