Plastic Washers and other "body parts"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRocket

Doctor Throckenstein !!!
Reaction score
I think the hex head "bolt" that goes in the color tupperware is a 90111-05003.

The little rivets (black plastic pop apart fastener...Yamaha calls them rivets) is a 90269-07006. I think this is the one that goes to the inside area of the black panels in the area over the top of the engine.

The phillips head "big rivet" (between the B&C panels) is a 90269-07076.

Yamaha does not show a "plastic washer" that goes under the hex "bolt" on the color parts of the fairing. Evidently they call it a PLATE WASHER and the part number is 90202-05180. I hope that is the correct number. Thanks MVette.

I think there is a 3rd kind of black plastic "rivet" that goes on the tupperware. Anyone know that one?

I think this would be a good opportunity to note some of these whacky parts and their numbers so we can order them online. I know my local dealership never has ANY of them in stock. I say "For an FJR1300" and they say either "a WHAT?" or "Oh, no wonder we don't have it."

Last edited by a moderator:
That #is 90202-05180
Ok, the blow up shows the 90202-05180 as a PLATE WASHER.

I was at the dealership and the parts chick priced that at $1.60 or so. Was that for ONE? Or do they come in packs of 10 or something? Sounds kinda pricey for a plastic washer. Bad enough that they want .65 for the bolts and such.

Thanks for the info.

Anyone else have any parts we commonly need? Squashers? Bueller?

Anyone else have any parts we commonly need? Squashers? Bueller?
Yep the two other plastic "rivets" I know of are for the side covers:

Total 4 (2 each side) 90269-07077-00 Rivet

Total 2 (1 each side) 90269-06081-00 Rivet

The "squasher", or oil drain plug gasket:

214-11198-01-00 Gasket (will fit differential drain and filler plugs, too)

Howz about the little silver caps for the handlebar bolts that keep blowing off?

90338-08163-00 Plug

I ordered a handful of these and a few other "lose-able" parts from Gary when I had to order other stuff anyway. They've come in quite handy.

I've found replacement black plastic push/twist fasteners that seem to fit at local auto parts stores. Still not as dirt cheap as you'd expect.

I went to one of the Yamaha OEM bargain online parts vendors online and was content with the discounts. And is often the case, when I went to check out and priced the shipping, I had to bend over and take it up the ass. Consequently I dumped the entire order. Man, I hate sites that do that, making up the difference on shipping upcharges. Bastards.

Checked a second site. Third site. Same crap. $12 to deliver $9 worth of parts that would fit in an envelope.

Didn't want to waste his time on a trivial order, but, Gary gets the order again.

Nice to be able to go to those exploded views with the actual part numbers, though.

Mammy Yammy's Factory Parts Catalog

You have to register to get into the catalog. Then you get REAL part numbers.