Please Help, I need Pictures of TwoWheelNut

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all of the pics. I have updated the first post of this thread that explains why I'm asking for the pictures.

Best Regards,

JW

jwilly,

Thank you! This is fantastic.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Tim would be proud of his site.

jwilly,Thank you! This is fantastic.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Tim would be proud of his site.
It's my pleasure! I'll be honest I never figured on doing a memorial site, I really thought Tim would contact me and say he was ready to get the domain from me. Life is too short.

JW

FWIW: Can you fix the "Message" portion of the guest book? It goes off the RHS and can't read the rest. Tim can't read now, but we want to communicate ... life goes on.

Thanks for setting up the site. I went thru similar situation when a friend conked (of course unannounced) ... asshole.

Anyway, you guys are great ... living. Ride well, agressive and safe (if that's possible) ;-)

Found, via CalCoast Riders, a collection of TDubs videos, shot over the years.

Vids

FWIW: Can you fix the "Message" portion of the guest book? It goes off the RHS and can't read the rest. Tim can't read now, but we want to communicate ... life goes on.
I think I have corrected the text wrapping in the guest book. It seems to display differently with IE and Firefox?

Also added pictures to the photo gallery and will continue to do so.

JW

This comes as a great shock - he will be sorely missed. I didn't even know he was sick.

Ride on brother.

Addenda-

My apologies - I thought this was a joke. I had not read the main posting.

He truly will be missed - he was the life of this party.

Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
This comes as a great shock - he will be sorely missed. I didn't even know he was sick.Ride on brother.
This kind of reply probably belongs in the main thread. TWN went the right way, like a light switch, happy at home in his recliner. One minute fine and the next gone.

Lots of new pictures added to Tim's memorial site tonight. Wow, You guys nailed me! I couldn't believe when I logged into the account for the pictures! Thanks to everyone for going through them and emailing them over.

Several of Tim's family members have emailed saying how amazed they are with how many people have signed the guest book and all of the pictures of Tim that everyone had. Since Sunday morning the site has logged almost 1400 unique visitors!

Thanks Again,

JW

Status
Not open for further replies.