Poking the Tech Day bears

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AcadianSlim

Reaction score
New owner and forum noob here. Got wind that there are knowledgeable diy-ers out there that host tech days. Would love to take part. Might even throw in a bottle of something if it sweetens the deal.

My 05 could use a throttle body synch, a valve lash check/adjustment and maybe unwind the throttle spring. I'm in Ontario and willing to travel a day or two.

Poke poke...

We just held one down here in Eden on Father's Day weekend. Sorry you missed it! Some of those same Canadians RossKean mentioned always show up to help here too! Likely won't do another until next year, but who knows...

I met up with Acadianslim .AKA Bernie. Nice fella . he'll fit in here fine. I mentioned he just missed a couple of Tech Days. But... if someone is planning one soon please, let him know. I know our community won't let him down.

Rob

Canadian guy "poking the bears". I get it! Pretty funny, noob!

(Y'all have bears in Toronto?!?! Damn! Canada must be a really dangerous place.)

Last edited by a moderator:
We haven't set a date yet, but Sooze and I plan on hosting one prolly in September. Last year, we hosted one just before EOM.

Keep your eyes peeled in the Midwest regional - I'll get with the Brain Trust and we'll set a date and I'll post up.

Now Geek, that made me laugh.
not_i.gif
punk.gif

I'll get with the Brain Trust.