Possible Dean Tanji Tank For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin24

IBA# 446
Reaction score
I know we are normally not suppose to disemenate information from the IBDone list. But there was a little tidbit of information I thought would be especially relevent in there yesterday.

There is a gentleman who has a bike located near Quebec Canada for sale. A 2006 FJR with a bunch of little farkles. And burried way down in the fine print.... It comes with a Dean Tanji Aux Fuel cell.

So If you are reading this and in need of a fuel cell, and would really like a Tanji, there might be an opportunity there.

No affiliation with the seller whatsoever. Just saw the posting and I thought I would mention it here (seemed the most relevant spot!)

Seller may very likely not want to break up the sale into smaller pieces (he is selling the _whole_ bike). But when I noticed the Tanji in the list of extras I thought I would mention it here. (Heck, maybe you could buy the whole bike, keep the Tanji, then sell off the rest!)

If in case you aren't on IBDONE let me know and I suppose I could forward the email.

- Colin