Post custom FJR that you have

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xzalion

Reaction score
This topic will be for all custom & non custom FJR's that you posses :)

If you have a custom FJR or one that is near custom or even non custom! post them here.

Here is an custom FJR i worked on. ( My dad's ... :lol: )

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Hope the passion FJR riders respect my work on the FJR :D

This pictures is old, never got the time again to take more pictures of how the bike looks now etc, the seats are now red were the silver is, + two brother pipes + DLC filter + power commander. Still waiting for the tint screen :angry: but i will post them soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious?

Haven't you read the forum from beginning to end? What sort of silliness is this?

We all love our FJR's exactly the way MommaYamma designed them, and we keep 'em all bone stock. There is no need for customization except for the weak spirited mamby pamby boys that can't stand a little hearty butt pain, or those stick-like guys taller than 4'12" whose heads stick up so far they get buffeted around.

Real hard core FJR riders keep their bikes stock, and you should too!

PS - You have just been dog-piled on a Friday, as is the tradition. Welcome to the forum

Anyone need me to refresh their drink?

Hey, if you need ANYTHING polished this is the guy to see. I'm sure that when his FJR is in the South African sun you will need a welders shield to look at it sparkle. Nice job! Too bad it wouldn't last a week here in the North East conditions. Right now the only customization on my FJR is mud 'n dirt from riding in the rain the past few days.

Oh snap.... Wait'll you see my B4 tomorrow. When I hosed all the swarf off of the ole' bitch after three days of highway rain riding, I was surprised to see there was still blue paint there underneaf!!

She's a sparklin' parade princess now. :yahoo:

Please define custom. It could mean; A farkle or new set of none OEM tires, or it could be at the other end of the spectrum, Blown V-8 with tank tracks. Just sayin'... :blink:

fjr-unica.jpg

Um . . . . not mine, just so we all understand that.
LIAR!!! :rolleyes: That's the Exact bike you rode to Chipley, FL to meet up with RadioHowie and me. :unsure:

Come On Walter! Fess Up! There's no shame in living your live the way you want to, We all can accept you the way you are!

You're an FJR Rider Dammit, and that makes you one of us. We still Love You Man. :p

Are you serious?

Haven't you read the forum from beginning to end? What sort of silliness is this?

We all love our FJR's exactly the way MommaYamma designed them, and we keep 'em all bone stock. There is no need for customization except for the weak spirited mamby pamby boys that can't stand a little hearty butt pain, or those stick-like guys taller than 4'12" whose heads stick up so far they get buffeted around.

PS - You have just been dog-piled on a Friday, as is the tradition. Welcome to the forum

I am serious

i agree that hard core FJR riders don't custom their FJR bikes, since they ride daily + never wash & take care of their bike because of their hard core style. But the passion FJR riders does ;) like me :yahoo:

Are you serious?

I am serious

i agree that hard core FJR riders don't custom their FJR bikes, since they ride daily + never wash & take care of their bike because of their hard core style. But the passion FJR riders does ;) like me :yahoo:

Crap, you posted the thread on a friday and I missed it.

By "passion" I assume you mean "gay"... (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Sorry, chrome on a sport bike is gay. Just saying...

KM

Excuse me, but I'm new around here. Are you guys serious about keeping your bike 'bone stock'? Or maybe am I just missing some 'playful sarcasm' here? I personally think the OP's bike project is awesome and well done. Jeez - I hope you don't chase guys like this away.