Posting photos from iPhone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekfeejay

Reaction score
Is there a way to post photos directly from my iphone4s. I'd like post photos in a ride report while still on the road. . Never seems to get done once back home.

Is there a way to post photos directly from my iphone4s. I'd like post photos in a ride report while still on the road. . Never seems to get done once back home.
Not directly to this forum that I'm aware but you can post them to many web sites (Flickr, SmugMug, TwitPics, Wordpress, etc) and then just post a link to that site when you get home.

I use Picasa at home so I looked up Picasa mobile and found too many options. Didn't know which one to use will look at others. Anyone have a favorite mobile photo site?

Photos posted on this site need to be hosted elsewhere. I use photobucket, and you can get the Photobucket App for your iPhone. This will make it easy to upload many photos from your phone, resize them and organize them into albums. The Photobucket site will do all the heavy lifting of resizing, but you want to be near a WIFI when you upload because it can be a lot of data. You can also easily upload photos to Facebook, or share your Photobucket albums on Facebook.

What it won't do is make posting here any easier. Photobucket will give you links already formatted for vBulletin sites like this with the IMG tags. So you can write (or dictate) your post and then insert the image tag links where you want. That's about as good as it gets for mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tom used Photobucket and successfully posted on first try. Very straight forward. 2 sleeps and we are off to Garden City UT