Power Commander Iii

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay.

Search for power commander yamaha* and you will find a BUY IT NOW at the bottom of the screen outside the regular listings for $259.

Thats the best price I have found.

I am NOT related to the auction listed.

mdracingstp.com sells them for the FJR at $254.99 plus $3 shipping insurance. Call and ask for Matt or Carol.

Sportbikeeffects.com sells them and gives a 10% discount to forum members. If something goes wrong you have someone to turn to. Try that with E-bay. :cownoy:

clicky link

Last edited by a moderator:
Sportbikeeffects.com sells them and gives a 10% discount to forum members. If something goes wrong you have someone to turn to. Try that with E-bay.  :cownoy:clicky  link
Took your advice and ordered one from them today.

Nice guy, nice price.

Thanks Sportbikeeffects!

I prefer to help keep american, and california businesses, IN business by purchasing products from them.

XJRGUY

Last edited by a moderator:
Sportbikeeffects.com sells them and gives a 10% discount to forum members. If something goes wrong you have someone to turn to. Try that with E-bay.  :cownoy:clicky  link
Took your advice and ordered one from them today.

Nice guy, nice price.

Thanks Sportbikeeffects!

I prefer helping keep american, and california businesses, in business by purchasing products from them.

XJRGUY
Thank you! Nice talking to you today. Ride safe!