• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold PRICE DROP: Corbin Smuggler Cobalt Blue - Still in the box

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally there were no gaskets around the lid and body. People were retrofitting the obvious faux pass themselves (when the unit was priced so high in the FJR market that such oversights were unacceptable).

Easy to do and I think the asking price is about half new. Not bad.

Originally there were no gaskets around the lid and body. People were retrofitting the obvious faux pass themselves (when the unit was priced so high in the FJR market that such oversights were unacceptable).

Easy to do and I think the asking price is about half new. Not bad.
I have a Smuggler (liquid silver) for my 2011 which I rarely use. I found it to be less than 100% waterproof. I figure it wouldn't be impossible to fix that but haven't bothered since I use it so infrequently. I find the Givi top case more useful (although not as good looking). Also, I do a fair amount of camping and my dry duffle bag gets strapped across the rear seat - can't do that with the Smuggler.

Last edited: