• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold PRICE DROP: Corbin Smuggler Cobalt Blue - Still in the box

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TooManyBikes

Reaction score
Asked Corbin to refinish the Smuggler for my Cobalt Blue 2012 FJR. They did an excellent job, with new hardware throughout and it looks beautiful - like new. But while they were doing their magic, I found a smoking deal on a Red Hot 2014 FJR. So I will be riding with cruise control, but without the most stunning farkle ever made. $700

Fits 2006-current bikes and color matches 2006, 2012, 2016 and possibly 2022 FJR's. Will ship from Los Angeles with original Corbin packing materials and help with any shipping costs over $50

PXL_20220705_210827869 (2).jpg

PXL_20220705_210904829 (2).jpg

PXL_20220705_210919373 (2).jpg

PXL_20220705_210938886 A.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220705_210938886 A.jpg
    PXL_20220705_210938886 A.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
  • PXL_20220705_210827869 (2).jpg
    PXL_20220705_210827869 (2).jpg
    932.4 KB · Views: 8
That blue is on 2 or 3 gen 2 & 3's. My smuggler has been on four different bikes. Here's a picture of it currently.
1665467095086.jpeg

And back when it was blue.
1665467194307.png

The bike on the far right. Thank ctfjr!

You would not believe how much stuff you can put in one. I have heard a whole pie will fit in there. JSNS

Good luck with the sale.

That blue is on 2 or 3 gen 2 & 3's. My smuggler has been on four different bikes. Here's a picture of it currently.
View attachment 2866

And back when it was blue.
View attachment 2867

The bike on the far right. Thank ctfjr!

You would not believe how much stuff you can put in one. I have heard a whole pie will fit in there. JSNS

Good luck with the sale.
Mine is the matte blue '18 and I already have a Corbin 2pc sadddle. Does the saddle model matter? Does it include whatever hardware is required toount it?
Does anyone know if this is compatible with the Givi trunk support/mount system?
I may be interested, please PM me about price and location.

Last edited:
But I don't think with the Givi SR-357 rack...
It depends. I have a Smuggler for my '13 and a GIVI SR357. The Smuggler sometimes latches fine, other days it simply would not fit b/c of the rack. I never did figure out what was happening then finally got aggravated enough to modify the latch plate on the bottom of the Smuggler. No more problems. And yes, a whole pie will easily fit. There's a lot of room in there.

It depends. I have a Smuggler for my '13 and a GIVI SR357. The Smuggler sometimes latches fine, other days it simply would not fit b/c of the rack. I never did figure out what was happening then finally got aggravated enough to modify the latch plate on the bottom of the Smuggler. No more problems. And yes, a whole pie will easily fit. There's a lot of room in there.
I had trouble when I tried. Don't really use the Smuggler much anyway.

Yes, the Smuggler is the most beautiful (and handy) farkle I have ever seen. Drooled ever time I saw pictures of one, as the profile creates such a smooth line at the rear of the bike.

Besides, how often are we lucky enough to come across a fair damsel who can properly put the pillion to use? Or want the weight of a passenger as we joyfully carve our sweepers.

Eric, show us some pictures of your new red hot 14....!

Will post some pictures of Hot Redhead in a week. Right now I am refreshing my memory of how I love open road touring. Tuesday I left the freeway traffic snarls in the rear view mirror and rode over to Phoenix to see sisters. Wednesday I cruised through the pines and open range of Arizona and southern Utah to Kanab. (Greatest Mexican food at Escobar's in Kanab) Today I rode the beautiful Hwy 89 through the colored rock formations that made Kanab a favorite movie location and the aspens turning as I went north to Salt Lake City. And the best part - I now get to spend three days chasing the Utah autumn colors with my son, brother-in-law, and his son. Family time supreme!!!

Please flag me down or wave if you too are riding Torry-Escalante on Utah 12 or Jacob Lake to Grand Canyon North Rim, some of the best riding in the entire US.

where did you get the wind guards on the bars? How much do they cost? I too had a smuggler on my 2006. Really cool farkle. Miss it on my 2014.