• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Problems ordering Givi Brake light kit?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred H.

Reaction score
I have experienced some problems with the Junk mail filter traping on the word Givi in the subject line of some of the emails I have both sent out and recieved.

If you are trying to order a Givi brake light kit from me, and didn't get a response, try resending with a different subject line without the word "Givi" in it.

I still have a few kits left for those that are interested. Depending on demand, I may not make any more after the ones I have are gone.

The price is $107 including shipping.

My email address is:

fredharmonATnetzero.net

(Replace the word AT with the @ sign)

https://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/givibrakelites

large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine in the mail this afternoon. Looks like exactly what I was expecting. I will try to make time to install it this evening.

Got mine installed and working. Very nice. I tied into the wires at the right side tail light rather than opening the harness wrapper. Works very nicely and the brake lights are BRIGHT. Thanks for the nice lights Fred.

Got mine installed and working. Very nice. I tied into the wires at the right side tail light rather than opening the harness wrapper. Works very nicely and the brake lights are BRIGHT. Thanks for the nice lights Fred.
Good info, thanks. I had thought about recommending that, but was afraid there wouldn't be enough room to get your hands back there and get the Posi-Taps connectors screwed on.

Glad to hear you like them, they were truly a labor of love for me.