Proud owner of an '07 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBJanky

Reaction score
I was having the hardest time deciding which bike to buy. It was between a cruiser (Suzuki M109R) or a sport tourer (Yamaha FJR)

I finally decided to go with the '07 Yamaha FJR. I have NO regrets whatsoever... it's an AWESOME bike. It looks sharp, wicked fast, nimble, and comfortable.

Here's a couple of pics I took:

fjr_1.jpg

fjr_2.jpg

:D <--- this is me everytime I get on the bike

myke

Myke,

Love that Red 07. Congrats. Where did you buy and what was the OTD? I have a friend looking.

Barry

Myke,
Love that Red 07. Congrats. Where did you buy and what was the OTD? I have a friend looking.

Barry
Hey Barry,

I got it from Mission Motorsports in Irvine, CA - (949) 582-0351, ask for Adi (pronounced Audi)

OTD price was $14,367

myke

Myke,

Barry
Hey Barry,

I got it from Mission Motorsports in Irvine, CA - (949) 582-0351, ask for Adi (pronounced Audi)

OTD price was $14,367

myke
Okay, I know Adi. Bought an FZ6 from him many moons ago. Did they still have three there? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Myke. You definately made the right decision.

I can't wait for mine to come in. Thanks for the Pics.

Myke,

Got one just like it. Congratulations. So far the FJR is really a remarkable ride. Have fun and ride safe.

AZ

Congratulations on the new ride, you made the right decision and got the right bike. Let the farkling begin!

Looking good there IB. You'll have to change your bike listing in your avatar now though. Keep the shiney side up and wipe that smile off your face...., PM. <>< :yahoo:

They have one less now, I bought one yesterday. 14k OTD
Awesome! Did you buy the floor model?

They tried to sell me the floor model, but it had scuffs marks and some minor scratches that bugged the hell outta me. <_<

They sold me a dusty brand new bike from the warehouse instead :p

Myke,

In your avatar, is that you or some officer about to give you a ticket? If it is you, then are you CHP or City? Cannot tell by looking. Funny story, three fjr's were running Big Bear via hwy 38. Big sweepers going into the city were irresistable and we were going a bit over. We pull into the city and there are about 40 police bikes parked for lunch. Must have been a training run up the twisties?

Barry

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: Actually that was sharing for anyone who could use the info, but since you brought it up it was the best price I could find up here with everyone else being about 13,700 and those californians probably make more money than we do up here in the great white north of Vermont. Like my pappy always used to say it ain't bragging if it's true. Check there website, if anyone in Illinois can match them I'd be the surprised one. Enjoy your ride, that's what it is all about, and visit Vermont, great roads, few people.

Johnnie B)

B) Troy City Garage, 07 FJR $12,400 before Uncle, of course, no dickering, all prices available on wweb, Troy NY
Before showing off your price compared to IBJ's...understand that there is a special Kalifornia price...because they are special...out there in Kali.