Puttin' the feelers out...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shit guys I'm going to have to back out. The MNSBR kickoff ride is the same day. They had a couple sweepers back out and they need my help. Next time count me in for sure...
Chris
Sorry to hear that Chris. There will definitely be a next time, hope to see ya then.

Rad your summary is correct on all accounts. ;)

Hey Gramps! Put me on the list. I can't wait to meet up for the ride. See ya around noon....

BigR

*UPDATED*

1. c-zulu

2. Joe2Lmaker

3. Tom A.

4. TC Mike

5. Shane

6. radman

MNFJR05

7. FJJ's R

8. Keq

9. rammer9460

10. Wicked Webby

11. Gramps

12. motor1884

13. csimon1

flyinlow

14. Cruzin

15. jevers

16. sporto

17. rickcorwn

18. fsubetcha

19. BigR

20. Scoobyvroom

That makes still makes 17 for breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc,

Well it sucks that a few have backed out... BUT,

The ones saying they can't make it are leaps ahead of those that just don't show and PUNK out!!

My Brother MAY be able to make it (if there ain't a cloud in the sky!! Hahahahaha).

Look to the sky tomorrow and you'll know if he's coming (it would be in the afternoon with me and BigR).

WW

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be getting my hair done. Usually I wouldn't be so flighty, but Armando's just been so busy..................... :hairysmiley:

My turn..... I'm in for the ride, but won't make breakfast. I'll be late to Perkins, but I'll be there, gassed up and ready to go, in time for kickstands up!

I may show up fro Breakfast(Headed out to party tonight, If I can get up, I'll be there.)

-bvw.

Come on Brian you can do it, I just got home form a friends 40th and I have farther to ride for breakfast :yahoo: