Quincy LaPort Rd One more time

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluestreek

Bluestreek
Reaction score
Since this ride didn't happen last week we are gonna try it one more time.

We will start this ride at Hwy 20 and Marysville Rd(Chevron Station} at 9:00 Kick stands up at 9:15

From there we will head over to Portola via Quincy La Port road.

We will have lunch in Portola (location to be determined when we get there or if someone knows a good place post up)

After lunch Cyndi and I are going to check out the railroad museum in Portola

The ride home from Portola will be most likely hwy 49. We can decide when the time comes If its late some may want to ride out to hwy 80 to get home quicker.

Hope to see everyone there ( except SacMike :p )( He wouldn't like this ride anyway. I heard they removed the really big rocks from the road last week :p )

PLAYERS

Bluestreeks 2up

TominCa

RogDeb----------can't make it Deb said she will be hiding all of Rogers power tools

Hycle-----------Mike said he needs to buff a few scraches out of his bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to ride, I want to ride, I want to ride. :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Hope to get my bike out of the shop this weekend.

With Terri being the voice of reason,I might have to wait another week or two before a nice ride with friends. :rolleyes:

I want to ride, I want to ride, I want to ride. :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

With Terri being the voice of reason,I might have to wait another week or two before a nice ride with friends. :rolleyes:

Mikey Bro', what exactly happened to you and your moto? If I missed the thread please direct me to it, but it's obvious I don't know the details of your crash. Are you OK?

Let us know when Terri gives you the green light and we will plan somptin :rolleyes:

Mikey Bro', what exactly happened to you and your moto? If I missed the thread please direct me to it, but it's obvious I don't know the details of your crash. Are you OK?
Bike is staying at Roseville Yamaha a little longer,not riding this weekend.

Crash was a minivan did an illegal lane change into the side of me at 30mph, I bounced down the road a bit and ended up with two broken ribs.

Get healed up so you can follow the gang up to Lapine for a Reuben :yahoo:

Just saw this, dang it. I'm working today. Would have liked to have Tom snap a few pics of the KTM.

There is a nice cafe in old town Portola on the RR museum side of town.

Stay away from 49 Steve, it's all tore up (major road construction)from Yuba Pass to Downieville. Bucks lake Rd is open just watch for the usual gravel in the corners on the Quincy side, clean once you are over the hill.

Have fun Peeps!

As as long as all are bailing, I have some conflicts on the agenda as well. We'll get this ride in soon though.

As as long as all are bailing, I have some conflicts on the agenda as well. We'll get this ride in soon though.
Steve and Cyndi, Old Michael-Dr. Rich-Bokerfork-BeemerDonS are still IN! We won't flake out on you folks! By the way, Mark and Chuy are bringing doughnuts!

Wish I had gotten my lazy arse out of bed in time.. next time!
rolleyes.gif