Quincy, Mi (3 miles east of Coldwater on US12)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchooser

Reaction score
An ex-Yamaha & Honda dealer, they still deal in used motorcycles and have one of the best MC mechanics (Mike) on staff that I've ever met. Fair prices and great service !

If you find yourself on the side of the road near I-69 and US 12(also known as E. Chicago Rd.) or are looking for a used bike of any type give them a call (517)278-5532. Closed on Sunday/Monday as are all the dealerships in this area.

D & D currently has the FJR for its 47 K valve check, CCT replacement and some rubber bits they found degraded while doing the above.

I originally purchased the FJR from them while they were still a Yamaha dealer and had them service my previous FJR bought at another dealership that'll never see me darken their doorway again.

Mike also rebuilt a stroker engine and trans from our 1984 Honda 200X that was used for racing when I restored it 12 -13 years ago. It still runs like a top today.

I'm on Marble Lake year round now, a few doors south of Cottonwood resort. Give me a shout if you'd like to hook up sometime when you're out this way!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts