Quote/One Liner of the Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a CFR quote (this is for Bust and MizzBust):"Well, now, I guess he can play pocket hockey with himself."

One of my all-time favorites among the FJR rallies I've been to; from SFO '09:

"If you don't shut the fsck up, I'm gonna beat you like Odot clubbing a baby seal."

Pocket Hockey???

Bwaaaaaaa!! Oh man!

It was one of them "ya had to be there" moments!

Classic!

:jester:

Poor ol Roy from Washington says to Tom and I as we're cleaning up " um shouldn't you have changed your oil a couple of days before you left for WCR?" Our response " We did. That was almost 6000kms ago" Roy didn't know we've been on the road for week already.

Also heard around the beer keg tonight " what's in here??" Me " uh ... Beer"

How about a CFR quote (this is for Bust and MizzBust):"Well, now, I guess he can play pocket hockey with himself."

One of my all-time favorites among the FJR rallies I've been to; from SFO '09:

"If you don't shut the fsck up, I'm gonna beat you like Odot clubbing a baby seal."

Pocket Hockey???

Bwaaaaaaa!! Oh man!

It was one of them "ya had to be there" moments!

Classic!

:jester:

Ha ha ha to the point you had to get up and leave the room!

From Thursday,

"Hey! Get your fingers out of my ass!"

From this morning,

"is your crotch still wet?"

Last edited by a moderator:
From a certain FJR owner while working on hid bike during the ferry ride from Nanaimo:

"I was in the hot tub with MEM last night....oh, my doohickey isn't working!"

[SIZE=8pt]I told you I would post this....without context.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
From a certain FJR owner while working on hid bike during the ferry ride from Nanaimo:"I was in the hot tub with MEM last night....oh, my doohickey isn't working!"

OK, for the record, refer to my post here and add a whole hell of a lot more ...s between those two seperate and unrelated quotes! :rolleyes:

From Shiny Parts Up, While waiting for the ferry in Nanaimo. "Geez it looks wet out there. Then to his wife, Honey want me to turn up the heat." :rolleyes: :D

From a certain FJR owner while working on hid bike during the ferry ride from Nanaimo:"I was in the hot tub with MEM last night....oh, my doohickey isn't working!"

OK, for the record, refer to my post here and add a whole hell of a lot more ...s between those two seperate and unrelated quotes! :rolleyes:
Yes....but that would ruin the fun!

From Shiny Parts Up, While waiting for the ferry in Nanaimo. "Geez it looks wet out there. Then to his wife, Honey want me to turn up the heat." :rolleyes: :D
At least I let you know they sold hot coffee inside the terminal. :rolleyes:
Enjoy this while you can, Michael. I assume you know about paybacks...... :dribble: