Radman has passed away

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radman (Dave), you made me spit coffee all over my keyboard so many times I should have charged you for it. I'll miss you, bud.
rip_1.gif

Wherever you are is a better place for you being there.

Guess I haven't checked in for awhile...

Sorry to see Radman has passed on.
upset.gif

Radman (Dave), you made me spit coffee all over my keyboard so many times I should have charged you for it. I'll miss you, bud.
rip_1.gif
Wherever you are is a better place for you being there.
Well said teerex51!
+1, Gunny; extremely well said Stef, it sums up all of the thoughts of we FJR Forumites! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Si!

Never met him but always enjoyed his posts on the forum. Seems like a lot of the old guard are leaving us. Be strong Kathy.

Been out of the country for the last few months.....just saw this now....I met & got to know Dave at wfo in Reno 05.....I have never met such a nice guy that despite his on line persona (Mr. Crusty) was always willing to help anyone who was in need....sharp as a whip & could be really funny .....I never laughed so hard as when he won the man boob contest....condolences to his family & friends....godspeed my brother.....you will be greatly missed....Mike

Just came across this sad news. I also met Radman in Reno in 06. Thanks for the reminder of the man-boob contest. The posted pictures brought back memories of that humorous event. For this newbie who had just plunked down his deposit in Nov. 05 for delivery in May 06 I remember Radman's informative posts and edgy humor. Good memories indeed. My condolences to his family.

Condolences Kathy and Family...i've been out of my mind and just got back....I knew Radman since '03 here, and he made me love this place, He is still at the heart of this functionally deranged moto-masochistic group of inbred ingrates, we shall run as the rabble we be as Radman is still in the the trunk of this twisted twisted tree...RIP Rad, we'll raise hell for ya !!!!

So sorry to read the sad news: the winner of the Man Boob contest was one of a kind! Sincere condolences to Radman's family.

Kasey

Status
Not open for further replies.