Rally Banquet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
I hoped to get an announcement out sooner, but at least we pulled it together.
dribble.gif

The NAFO III Rally Banquet and Party!

Saturday, June 23rd, 2012

Castlegar Sandman Inn Ballroom

Cocktails - 6:00

Dinner - 7:30

Presentation - After Dinner

Door prizes, etc. - Later

Partying - 'til 2:00 AM

$30 / person

In keeping with our efforts to make this Rally as accessible an flexible as possible for everyone, the Banquet is optional (but highly recommended.) We believe the cost is reasonable given the venue, the quality of food we expect and the people that you'll get to socialize with! All registered riders will receive a personal invitation with payment options soon (hopefully before the weekend is up.
unsure.gif
)

In attempt to keep costs down, the Bar will be run by our own Busty Bar Wench 'barb' and a crew of volunteers. Drinks will be reasonably priced (a maximum price of $4.00 by BC law) and anything we bring in over our costs will go to the Rally charity, so there's no excuse to sneak out early and drink in your room.
dry.gif
Let us know what your drink of choice is (unless it's some ridiculously priced scotch or something) so we can be sure to have plenty on hand! ;)

Let the anticipation begin!
yahoo.gif

Edited to clarify for SacMike
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
In attempt to keep costs down, the Bar will be run by our own Busty Bar Wench 'barb' .. . . Drinks will be reasonably priced (a maximum price of $4.00 by BC law) . . .
Wow! Barb AND 4$ drinks! Bring in a bottle of 25 y.o. Macallan ($40 per shot at the only local place I know that carries it) and I'm showing up! :yahoo:

In attempt to keep costs down, the Bar will be run by our own Busty Bar Wench 'barb' .. . . Drinks will be reasonably priced (a maximum price of $4.00 by BC law) . . .
Wow! Barb AND 4$ drinks! Bring in a bottle of 25 y.o. Macallan ($40 per shot at the only local place I know that carries it) and I'm showing up! :yahoo:
BC law won't let us do that! :( Something about having to buy all the liquor at the BC liquor store... and they don't sell it 'cuz those BC types don't drink 25 yo scotch!
tongue.gif
) But I'm sure we can find something to your liking! ;)

Looking forward to seeing B B W b and the supporting cast running the bar... :yahoo:

This is guaranteed to be a great time!

--G

I'm in as long as there is pie. Guess I could substitute with booze for pie. :rolleyes:
Get your priorities straightened out Niehart, as long as Barb and Tyler are wearing low cut blouses then to Hell with the freaking pie! Boobs and Booze Forever! HUBBA!

Let us know what your drink of choice is (unless it's some ridiculously priced scotch or something) so we can be sure to have plenty on hand!
Hmmmm.........this one will require some thought.

Let us know what your drink of choice is (unless it's some ridiculously priced scotch or something) so we can be sure to have plenty on hand!
Hmmmm.........this one will require some thought.
Sometimes it pays to be catholic in one's bar choices. Then you can be happy satisfied with whatever you're served.

Like I am :p

In attempt to keep costs down, the Bar will be run by our own Busty Bar Wench 'barb' and a crew of volunteers. Drinks will be reasonably priced (a maximum price of $4.00 by BC law) and anything we bring in over our costs will go to the Rally charity, so there's no excuse to sneak out early and drink in your room.
dry.gif
Let us know what your drink of choice is (unless it's some ridiculously priced scotch or something) so we can be sure to have plenty on hand! ;)

I do believe my sister, Tyler, and I will be behind the bar, and perhaps her pal Donna. All tits tips will be graciously donated to charity as well.

:p

Good work Jeff, count me in.

Hope Castlegar has cabs? :bad:

Al.
LoL - Since you mention it, Castlegar has A cab... as in one... uno... that's it! But it is literally 600m between the hotels, an easy stumble, and we will have a van available if we can find a volunteer for designated driver.

With this serving crew I am certain that I will be happy and satisfied. Still, I will find room on the bike for forty ounces of something good to share.

dry.gif

I do believe my sister, Tyler, and I will be behind the bar, and perhaps her pal Donna. All tits tips will be graciously donated to charity as well.

In. I'll talk to Donna... :D

dry.gif

In. I'll talk to Donna... :D

Hell, (although it shouldn't be) I'm in! :yu:

Good work Jeff, count me in.

Hope Castlegar has cabs? :bad:

Al.
LoL - Since you mention it, Castlegar has A cab... as in one... uno... that's it! But it is literally 600m between the hotels, an easy stumble, and we will have a van available if we can find a volunteer for designated driver.
Thanks Jeff.

I had the brilliant (at the time) idea of booking in at the Castlegar Campgrounds - without checking where it is :rolleyes: duh!

Oh well - Where there's a will there's a way.

Al.

edit: Jeff I tried to PM you but your message box is full - surprise!!

I will be in Castlegar Thurs. afternoon if you need help setting up etc.

Jeff,

Janet and I are in for the banquet. Where do we sign up? As for drinks of choice red wine and beer.

Jeff,

Janet and I are in for the banquet. Where do we sign up? As for drinks of choice red wine and beer.
Many thanks for reminding me Intech, My Brother Jeff here are Papa Chuy Viejo's drink choices:

Beer

Ale

Barleywine

Bitter ale

Mild ale

Pale ale

Porter

Stout

Cask ale

Stock ale

Fruit Beer

Lager beer

Bock

Dry beer

Maerzen/Oktoberfest Beer

Pilsener

Schwarzbier

Sahti

Small beer

Wheat beer

Witbier White Beer

Hefeweizen

Cauim

Chicha

Cider

Huangjiu

Icariine Liquor

Kilju

Kumis

Lappish Hag's Love Potion

Mead

Palm wine

Perry

Plum jerkum

Pulque

Sake

Sonti

Tepache

Tonto

Tiswin

Wine

Fruit wine

Table wine

Sangria

Sparkling wine

Champagne

Fortified wine

Port

Madeira

Marsala

Sherry

Vermouth

Vinsanto

Absinthe

Akvavit

Arak

Arrack

Baijiu

Cachaça

Gin

Damson gin

Sloe gin

Gulu

Horilka

Kaoliang

Maotai

Mezcal

Neutral grain spirit

Ogogoro

Ouzo

Palinka

Pisco

Rakia

Slivovitz

Rum

Soju

Tequila

Vodka

Metaxa

Whisky

Bourbon

Scotch

Tennessee whiskey

Brandy

Armagnac

Cognac

Fruit brandy, Eau-de-vie (French), Schnapps - Obstwasser (German)

Damassine

Himbeergeist

Kirsch

Poire Williams

Williamine

Zwetschgenwasser

Jeff,

Many thanks for reminding me Intech, My Brother Jeff here are Papa Chuy Viejo's drink choices:

Beer

Ale

Barleywine

Bitter ale

Mild ale

Pale ale

Porter

Stout

Cask ale

Stock ale

Fruit Beer

Lager beer

Bock

Dry beer

Maerzen/Oktoberfest Beer

Pilsener

Schwarzbier

Sahti

Small beer

Wheat beer

Witbier White Beer

Hefeweizen

Cauim

Chicha

Cider

Huangjiu

Icariine Liquor

Kilju

Kumis

Lappish Hag's Love Potion

Mead

Palm wine

Perry

Plum jerkum

Pulque

Sake

Sonti

Tepache

Tonto

Tiswin

Wine

Fruit wine

Table wine

Sangria

Sparkling wine

Champagne

Fortified wine

Port

Madeira

Marsala

Sherry

Vermouth

Vinsanto

Absinthe

Akvavit

Arak

Arrack

Baijiu

Cachaça

Gin

Damson gin

Sloe gin

Gulu

Horilka

Kaoliang

Maotai

Mezcal

Neutral grain spirit

Ogogoro

Ouzo

Palinka

Pisco

Rakia

Slivovitz

Rum

Soju

Tequila

Vodka

Metaxa

Whisky

Bourbon

Scotch

Tennessee whiskey

Brandy

Armagnac

Cognac

Fruit brandy, Eau-de-vie (French), Schnapps - Obstwasser (German)

Damassine

Himbeergeist

Kirsch

Poire Williams

Williamine

Zwetschgenwasser
Pretty damm picky, Aren't ya? :huh:

Latest posts