Rally Banquet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Sorry my friends! Having a Job sucks!!!

Order form is almost out.

If you would like to get your payment in, simply Interac eTransfer (Canucks only) or PayPal "Personal" Payment to [email protected].

If neither of these options work for you, reply to the invoice after you fill out the form, we have time... not much, but some.

Math is:

#Banquet Tickets x $30 + #Shirts x $25 + #Caps x $15 = Total

I've been tied up dealing with dirt bike racing stuff and recovering from a leg infection I got when I fell off my dirt bike. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to getting away from here.

A far as drinks are concerned just sit me in the corner with a bottle of Forty Creek Select Premium Barrel Select Rye Whiskey and I will amuse myself for hours.

Don't listen to Don. He thinks tequila shooters are a good idea. Tequila is nothing more than liquid drugs.

Don didn't even have Rye Whiskey on his list. Weirdo
tongue.gif

You're not a True Canadian until you have had a Molson's X & CC Boilermaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can all send me a cheque hehehe

Afterall, me and the rest of the girls will need a spa day after putting up with y'all for a whole weekend LOL

Gosh, he looks so schexy in argyle socks!!!!

Hubba hubba

(ack LOL)

Many thanks for reminding me Intech, My Brother Jeff here are Papa Chuy Viejo's drink choices:
I didn't see this on your list, Papa. We gurlz at CFR '09 kind of liked this stuff :rolleyes: :

417LOt%2BMbgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Although .... your Lappish Hag's Love Potion might do in a pinch ;)

Is that anything like Lemon Gin? :p
I just love walking in the Sonoran desert right at daybreak to enjoy the cool dawn before the sun becomes blazing hot. I walked this morning in South Chandler at the San Tan Mountain Park and as usual I saw a diamondback rattlesnake, they are always under the mesquite and chapparal waiting for prey to come past (jackrabbits, lizards, kangaroo rats, etcetera). I am always very careful to walk directly between these bushes and not near them so as not to get bitten, but sure enough I heard the rattle of a five footer and I saw him ready to strike.

As I slowly backed away from him with my walking stick in front of me in the hopes he would strike that first, I was convinced that I had seen that very same exact look before! Do you FJR Forum Folks note the way that Mary Ellen is intently staring at that full whiskey bottle on the bar top? Let me tell you, a diamondback rattlesnake does not posses a strike to compare to our MEM going after a fine whiskey!

9c333641.jpg
rattlesnake%20copy.jpg

If you would like to get your payment in, simply Interac eTransfer (Canucks only) or PayPal "Personal" Payment to [email protected].

Math is:

#Banquet Tickets x $30 + #Shirts x $25 + #Caps x $15 = Total
Yea, your PM mailbox is probably overflowing!

Sent Paypal today for: Banquet x 2; XLarge T-shirt x 1; Medium T-Shirt x 1; Caps x 2

Thanks!

Even if you sent me money already, please put your order into the system for accounting! We have about a week to get our banquet ticket numbers finalized. Unfortunately, we only have a couple days on the shirts!
dribble.gif

Check your email for your passcode for myNAFO.

Get in there and pony up! I'll apologize to everyone for the short notice in Castlegar (I'll be the one with a van load of beer! ;)