Rally Banquet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a picture somewhere showing what the shirts and hats will look like?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paypal sent yesterday for one shirt and one banquet ticket.

Sand dune???? Whatever happened to mustard yellow?

Mustard yellow gets added to the front of the shirts at the banquet
Ah, corned beef sandwiches must be on the menu for the banquet dinner.

Works for me.
The corned beef sandwiches are in Sept. here in Lapine so you will have to ride back north with the rest of the group. :)

Works for me.
The corned beef sandwiches are in Sept. here in Lapine so you will have to ride back north with the rest of the group. :)
https://www.allmenus.com/ny/new-york/251104-fine--shapiro-kosher-restaurant--deli/menu/ It is three months away and I am already dreaming about the Reuben Sandwiches in Lapine, Oregon.

Greatest Reuben in the World is at Fine and Shapiro's Jewish Kosher Deli on 72nd Street, New York City! I ride the train from Upstate for this!

Over half of Attendee's have their Banquet tickets already. :yahoo:
Should we have received something via email (i.e. ticket)?
Nope, we have a super high tech visual recognition system at the door, we know who's in and who's out! ;-)

(And it will be indicated on your name tag!)

Works for me.
https://www.allmenus.com/ny/new-york/251104-fine--shapiro-kosher-restaurant--deli/menu/ It is three months away and I am already dreaming about the Reuben Sandwiches in Lapine, Oregon.

The Greatest Reuben in the World is at Fine and Shapiro's Jewish Kosher Deli on 72nd Street in New York Ciy!
Quick work on the edit there old man. :D