Rally Banquet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mustard yellow gets added to the front of the shirts at the banquet
Ah, corned beef sandwiches must be on the menu for the banquet dinner.

Works for me.
The corned beef sandwiches are in Sept. here in Lapine so you will have to ride back north with the rest of the group. :)
https://www.allmenus.com/ny/new-york/251104-fine--shapiro-kosher-restaurant--deli/menu/ It is three months away and I am already dreaming about the Reuben Sandwiches in Lapine, Oregon.

The Greatest Reuben in the World is at Fine and Shapiro's Jewish Kosher Deli on 72nd Street in New York Ciy!
Quick work on the edit there old man. :D
https://reubenography.com/2010/02/25/corned-beef-vs-pastrami/ Do we get a choice at the RTE of corned beef or pastrami? I am definitely a Pastrami Reuben Guy, but I also have never turned down a Corned Beef Reuben!

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it strange that only 2 of 3 participants have chose to partake in the Banquet. I knew some people would opt out, but wow!
blink.gif

btw, if you posted that you wanted to attend, but didn`t order the tickets on the myNAFO webpage, then you don`t have tickets!

It`s not too late, get in now!

I find it strange that only 2 of 3 participants have chose to partake in the Banquet. I knew some people would opt out, but wow!
blink.gif

btw, if you posted that you wanted to attend, but didn`t order the tickets on the myNAFO webpage, then you don`t have tickets!

I would like to buy 2 Banquet tickets since my riding partner does have a computer but that does not seem to be an option...so this is my order for 2 Banquet tickets...if paying on Thursday doesn't work then I guess it will suck to be us.

blink.gif

Jeff if you look at the posts in this thread there are a lot more than 2 or 3 people that have signed up and sent PayPal. :unsure:

blink.gif

Jeff if you look at the posts in this thread there are a lot more than 2 or 3 people that have signed up and sent PayPal. :unsure:
Yea I did, sent money for the Banquet, T-Shirt (2-X) and Hat.

blink.gif

Maybe if the list of particpants was posted in post #1 of this thread, people could confirm whether they are confirmed or not. I am not able to go to NAFO this year, but it appears from posts in this thread that some people have confusion whether they are registered or not.

Providing a list would make it clear who is confirmed and who is not.

I know it's a pain, and it sucks to be you...but it might help attendance and keep misunderstandings at the event from happening.

blink.gif

Tyler.

I think Jeff is saying 2 out of 3 (or 2/3) have signed up, or am I reading it wrong? I'm signed up and paid, but I'll bring sandwiches just in case. :D

Al.

Rally in the Rockies! ...well actually the Selkirks, but you get the idea!

Jeff, I reserved for the Rally Banquet for just myself (mailed a $30 check to you, should have arrived last Friday!); not Seth, by e-mail to you personally and the NAFO website.

Question: Will yamafitter Bill F. and Papa Chuy get enough to eat? With our anorexia we really have to work hard to keep our calorie counts maintained! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Question: Will yamafitter Bill F. and Papa Chuy get enough to eat? With our anorexia we really have to work hard to keep our calorie counts maintained! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Might I suggest using your "Los Robustos Discount Coupon" for a pre-banquet KFC bucket, 1/2 extra crispy, 1/2 grilled?

I signed us up for dinner,sent the money to paypal and am looking forward to a good time. If I'm not on the list for some unknown reason, there's always Tim Hortons a few blocks away. It's all good.

Yup, I was in for some gear and the banquet. Paypaled the dinero.

1 Banquet Ticket(s) at $30 each for a total of $30

1 size XX Rally Shirt(s) in Sand Dune at $25 each for a total of $25

1 Ball Cap(s) in Wheat at $15 each for a total of $15

1 size LG Rally Shirt(s) in Celery at $25 each for a total of $25

Your total amount owing is: $95.00

Dear duane forrester,

You sent a payment for $95.00 CAD to Jeff Chorel.

Me thinky maybe site tracky is wonky...

The host worrys about some things and cool about others....it will all come out in the wash....sweat the small stuff....naaaaa

By the way... I'm already here in Castlegar :yahoo: ..... what's taking you guys so long? :lol:

blink.gif

Tyler.

I think Jeff is saying 2 out of 3 (or 2/3) have signed up, or am I reading it wrong? I'm signed up and paid, but I'll bring sandwiches just in case. :D

Al.
...sandwiches are a good idea! :lol:

I read it the same way, 2/3 of [total] folks purchased dinner tickets. I think Jeff was PWI... ;)

--G

Paypal and bank account shows that I sent $55.00 (one banquet ticket and one XL Shirt) on 6/14/12 to [email protected].

Hope u got it Jeff!

Jeff

Argh...found the problem. I left out an R in FJRRally so payment didn't reach ya. Cancelled previous one and resubmitted with correct address. Looks correct now...hopefully not too late :(

blink.gif

Tyler.

Al.
...sandwiches are a good idea! :lol:

I read it the same way, 2/3 of [total] folks purchased dinner tickets. I think Jeff was PWI... ;)

--G
Me thinks Tyler was PWI! :D

Yes it reads 2 OF 3, not 2 or 3! ;)

If you used the myNAFO webpage to order, your order is in, if you just posted in the forum (paid or not,) you where not included in the counts.

I`m reconciling payments right now and ordered a few extra dinner tickets. I`ll try and PM those that have paid but were not included, if any.