Rally Shirt for My Wife

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bvail

Reaction score
I received the signed WFO9 rally shirt the other night for my wife Debbie, who is battling ovarian cancer. Those of you who have either fought this battle or have had friends and relatives who have appreciate what a terrible experience this is. My wife and I were touched to receive this signed by my many friends in the FJR community. Special thanks to Matt :clapping:

So thanks for your thoughts and I'm sorry I missed you all this year. Hope I can make it next time.

My wife and I were touched to receive this signed by my many friends in the FJR community. Special thanks to Matt :clapping:
So thanks for your thoughts and I'm sorry I missed you all this year. Hope I can make it next time.
Actually, props to Hal for arranging it. I just picked up the Sharpies at Staples. ;)

You and your wife have the fine folks at WFO, other events, and forum thinking about 'ya. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, I hope you know that all of our fingers are crossed and hopes are high for "your Debbie". We're all sending her the best of wishes for recovery and remission.

My wife and I were touched to receive this signed by my many friends in the FJR community. Special thanks to Matt :clapping:
Actually, props to Hal for arranging it. I just picked up the Sharpies at Staples. ;)

You and your wife have the fine folks at WFO, other events, and forum thinking about 'ya. :)

Oops, thanks Hal. Now that's what I call teamwork

Status
Not open for further replies.