Ram ball mount for clutch assy. thread hole

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zolton

Reaction score
Recently got a Zumo 550 and I'm not all that fussy about the mounting hardware it comes with for the FJR clutch bracket. There is a threaded hole on top of said bracket that comes with a plastic cap installed in it. I imagine it's used for a rear view mirror on some other Yamaha model.

Is there a ram ball stem out there that is made for this threaded hole? If so...from where does one purchase such a part? I think I'd rather use that as a mounting point, unless you guys know of some reason to resist this temtation. :huh:

Recently got a Zumo 550 and I'm not all that fussy about the mounting hardware it comes with for the FJR clutch bracket. There is a threaded hole on top of said bracket that comes with a plastic cap installed in it. I imagine it's used for a rear view mirror on some other Yamaha model. Is there a ram ball stem out there that is made for this threaded hole? If so...from where does one purchase such a part? I think I'd rather use that as a mounting point, unless you guys know of some reason to resist this temtation. :huh:
Ram part number RAM-B-349

I have them in stock.

$11 and a few to cover shipping.

Latest posts