RAM ball mount that screws into clutch reservoir?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgrover

Reaction score
I've been digging for the last hour... :dribble:

I know there's a thread on here talking about a RAM ball mount that screws into the open hole just to the left of the clutch reservoir. There was some churn about the bolt not having the right threads and RAM shipping the real one this week (I think)

Can someone point me at either that thread or the link to order it from?

Thanks!

Jason Grover

I've been digging for the last hour... :dribble:
I know there's a thread on here talking about a RAM ball mount that screws into the open hole just to the left of the clutch reservoir. There was some churn about the bolt not having the right threads and RAM shipping the real one this week (I think)

Can someone point me at either that thread or the link to order it from?

Thanks!

Jason Grover

Just so you know, I still haven't received the correct RAM mount. I hope it shows up this week. I'll let everyone know if it does.

I just took one of those handlebar mounts, found a 10mm bolt and mounted the thing through one of the holes to the mirror thingy.

It sits out towards me a bit and I used the mounting bolt to hold a plate for the XM puck.

Yeah, will post a photo later........

KM

You might look at CycleGadgets.com

I got the unit that attaches through the reservoir mounting bolts (3/4 way down the page) rather than just the "ball" itself.

A bit more costly but I can move it from bike-to-bike, or brake-side to clutch-side, if I want.