Random quotes from room 105

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least I now know why sometimes I don't understand TWN.
He must sometimes have a sack in his mouth. An herbaceous, WOODY sack. :wub:
No worries G, I figger for you, most of my stuff is merely U2's and Blackbirds zooming by at 50,000 ft... Um, Woody's silly sack notwithstanding. :blink:

:fuck:
Oh please.

Your Blackbird fleet has been grounded for years, and your U2 dived into Russia long ago.

I'd pay more attention to your jokes but I don't stop for PT Cruisers.

:cigar:

GZ

I was in room 106. I heard some interesting comments made by one FJRCHik in the hallway........ i won't repeat them.
u were there too paul??? thank god for the pictures, or i'd be lost. :lol: i didn't remember Bearly Flying being there until i saw my pics and there he was, sitting on the bed. i have no idea who took the hallway pics that are on my camera, since i was in them. let's just say most of those shots didn't make the gallery i posted up. :eek: bad chik, bad.
Damn, you mean I missed some good stuff that took place in the hallway?!?
afraid so dude. i have to wait til Mike and Pen get home to get approval before posting any of those photos. and even then, there's at least 2 that i don't even want viewed! :dribble:

Yea, yea....we wondered about that photo of Pen with her hand down your shirt...

Wow. I certainly don't spend enough time on this Forum these days, but after re-reading this...I miss those events. My liver, on the other hand, is probably better off for the absence, but those sure were fun times.

I suppose this would be appropriate: +1, Gunny!

Dude, that's a ten-year-old zombie thread. . . . . . . . . . and I hope it brought back some good memories. See you at NAFO 6, maybe?

We still have GOTC and this year YFO. No registration fees etc, so you can spend that couple hundred dollars on more booze!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots better conversations than mine in room 118. Mine was confined to stand up slowly, keep your weight balanced and stay forward in the walker. Not near as much fun.

It's been about a year since the last activity here. Hopefully a WFO will pop up someday.
smile.png
smile.png

It's not a matter of time but I'm going to probably run the Reuben Run for three more years to make it an even ten and there are only so many good weekends in a season.

WFO has always been the domain of the LD crowd so that makes it an every other year gig so as not to intrude on the IBR. It would be great to see an FJR event out west but somebody needs to step up and be approved by the current administration in order to get the ball rolling and be willing to have them at the helm.