Random quotes from room 105

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in room 106. I heard some interesting comments made by one FJRCHik in the hallway........ i won't repeat them.
u were there too paul??? thank god for the pictures, or i'd be lost. :lol: i didn't remember Bearly Flying being there until i saw my pics and there he was, sitting on the bed. i have no idea who took the hallway pics that are on my camera, since i was in them. let's just say most of those shots didn't make the gallery i posted up. :eek: bad chik, bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in room 106. I heard some interesting comments made by one FJRCHik in the hallway........ i won't repeat them.
u were there too paul??? thank god for the pictures, or i'd be lost. :lol: i didn't remember Bearly Flying being there until i saw my pics and there he was, sitting on the bed. i have no idea who took the hallway pics that are on my camera, since i was in them. let's just say most of those shots didn't make the gallery i posted up. :eek: bad chik, bad.
Damn, you mean I missed some good stuff that took place in the hallway?!?

Damn, you mean I missed some good stuff that took place in the hallway?!?
afraid so dude. i have to wait til Mike and Pen get home to get approval before posting any of those photos. and even then, there's at least 2 that i don't even want viewed! :dribble:

................aw..................the famed threesome....................this thread is useless without pics.

I can niether confirm nor deny the accuracy of the above quotes, but I WIL confirm the insane humor eminating from room 105 that night!

Just an observation, but Gunny, you and GZ were waaaaaaaaaaay too friendly toward one another. Not that there's anything wrong with that, yada, yada, yada...

:eek:mg:

Just an observation, but Gunny, you and GZ were waaaaaaaaaaay too friendly toward one another. Not that there's anything wrong with that, yada, yada, yada...

:eek:mg:
ME? GZ? TWN, did you even read quote number nine?

Do try and keep up.
Thus my, er, inspiration(?) for said quote number nine. Alas, I pale in the light of y'alls rainbow. :p

Thus my, er, inspiration(?) for said quote number nine. Alas, I pale in the light of y'alls rainbow. :p
Well, can you really blame me??

Who could resist all of this?

IMG_7003.jpg

At least I now know why sometimes I don't understand TWN.

He must sometimes have a sack in his mouth. An herbaceous, WOODY sack. :wub:

As for the pic, they don't call'm LOVE handles for nothing.

GZ

At least I know why my 6th sense kicked in and said, "Leave NOW and get a good night's sleep before riding in 100+ degree heat."

Well, can you really blame me??

Who could resist all of this?

(picture of GZ I don't want to repeat)
No, no, no. This is one of the half dozen pictures that wasn't supposed to be out here.

Gun, dude I gotta take-back my "I love you man!" statements when we were held against our will in the bar for those 3 beers.

Yuck.

No, no, no. This is one of the half dozen pictures that wasn't supposed to be out here.
Gun, dude I gotta take-back my "I love you man!" statements when we were held against our will in the bar for those 3 beers.

Yuck.
I understand Iggy. People say things they don't mean when they're held hostage in a brewery. <sniff, sniff> :cray:
pint.gif

At least I now know why sometimes I don't understand TWN.
He must sometimes have a sack in his mouth. An herbaceous, WOODY sack. :wub:
No worries G, I figger for you, most of my stuff is merely U2's and Blackbirds zooming by at 50,000 ft... Um, Woody's silly sack notwithstanding. :blink:

:fuck: