Random WFO quotes and thoughts...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
1. "I didn't know she was a hooker"

2. "To those who hate me...PAIN"

3. "I f**K for free"

4. "There was a two lapdance minimum"

5. "I'll hook you up with her"

6. "All I'm saying is 'make it special' "

7. "I'm secure enough to carry around a pink drink"

8. "It's a ticker"

TBS_ClawHammer.jpg

I think I spent too much time with you Gun cause I know all of those! :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:
#9) "I can't get these drunken bitches to make a decision, so the winner is...Radman!"
you're just mad because you got your head buffed by Cal24Master -

Yeah --- I thought I had brought in THE sure fire ringer winner.

My quote : paraphrased from Z when about 14 hours had passed on his SS1k riders....

"where in the hell ARE those guys.... don't they know they are going to miss dinner?"

Best line of the event was:

When HMark gave away the Yamaha watch doorprize and some guy yelled,

"does it Tick?"

then the sumbitch WON the watch.

What's with that?

Internal thoughts..

"Shit! He just zapped me with Laser. Shit, he just lit up the lights. Damn, he's waving at me to pull over.. WTF though... he's going the *opposite* way.. How long will it take for him to turn around? I am OUTTA here..!!

395, south bound, down hill grade overlooking Mono Lake.. hee hee. SEE YA! :yahoo:

Katesdad and I doing the SS1000, on top of Mt Wheeler @ 10,000 feet. I am wearing summer gear, looking around soaked, drenched, freezing my a$$ off.

Rain, wind, clouds, LIGHTING, some hail, THUNDER!..I look at Katesdad and I quote:

[SIZE=18pt]"Let's take the F**ING POLAROID SHOT OF MT WHEELER AND GET THE F**K OUT A HERE!"[/SIZE]

#9) "I can't get these drunken bitches to make a decision, so the winner is...Radman!"
Part of the plan right?
No, no... you were the heavy favorite until chickey191 convinced Tom Melchild to enter the contest.... but it was Radman's Display and Presentation technique that stole the show. He definitely took advantage of the fact we got the Judges all drunked up on tequilla.

The highlight was him dousing his shirt with ice water..... for some strange reason, the Drunken Judges seem to like that.... :sicksmiley02: :sicksmiley02: :sicksmiley02:

odot at the tables. Against all odds!!

"double up double up"

the dealer looks at him like he is crazy - shakes her head.

He wins 3 times on 3 different occasions doing that. the kick is it is only a one card draw when you double so the odds of winning are pretty shitty. And his cards sucked! the dealer is still shaking her head!!

After riding with bearly flying all day.

"I need a husband with a motor bike"

guess who?

I wasn't there, and you guys suck!!!! :angry2: :angry2: And I want a WFO T shirt in a XL... Smitty

Another great WFO gathering. Great people, great food, lots of great ideas for farkles, lots of great war stories. Lots of work for the staff who carried it off magnificently!! Thank goodness they won the battle of the covered bus parking area we used vs. the open parking lot. Good work staff.