Random WFO quotes and thoughts...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6. "All I'm saying is 'make it special' "

:rofl: I totally forgot about that!
It must have been one of my favorites seeing as how I was able to remember it from Friday night. I mean ya gotta figure, I was drinking and had just finished my SS1K so I wasn't totally connected to the world. That shiz was FUNNY.

I am an ordained minister having done a half dozen weddings.......
Hey, me too! I think I'm up to eight now. ULC?
Is this a religious post?
Gawd I hope it isn't interpreted as a religious post. It goes against my teachings from the Reverend Kirby J. Hensley of "Do only that which is right."

'Nuff said. Any other discussion would be via PM.

Gawd I hope it isn't interpreted as a religious post. It goes against my teachings from the Reverend Kirby J. Hensley of "Do only that which is right."
'Nuff said. Any other discussion would be via PM.
Awwwwee... :( Does this mean I cant bring up the note Warchild got before the dinner Saturday night?

Awwwwee... :( Does this mean I cant bring up the note Warchild got before the dinner Saturday night?
Tough nut and I would suggest I and two of the admins are not dispassionate parties here. I personally cringed when he said it and thought about the feelings of one of our forum members here.

It's not the quote, but the inevitable discussion that would result. I'd say resist the urge. Absolutely, everybody there heard it anyway.

....or, at least, run it by Slap first.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the quote, but the inevitable discussion that would result. I'd say resist the urge. Absolutely, everybody there heard it anyway.
I thought Warchild's comment was on the money. It was a forum event, and fell under the auspices of the forum guidelines. IMO. Specifically, guideline #6
When in Rome, don't try to re-train the Lions.

Tough nut and I would suggest I and two of the admins are not dispassionate parties here. I personally cringed when he said it and thought about the feelings of one of our forum members here.

....or, at least, run it by Slap first.
Nah, that's cool. People who were there know what was said.

On the Big Dog Ride Hwy 4. TWN's Quote: "Shit I had to hold it to 125 and could barely catch up you guys!". :lol:

What a great ride! Thanks to all who planned the routes. Monitor Pass and Sonora Pass were amazing. Thanks to the Sweeper bikes for making sure we all made it through without problems. Toe and TWN. We'll ride again sometime.

First I must say this is one event I will not soon forget. As said, putting the names with the faces was special. The people and the fellowship made this a great time. I sure will not soon forget Rad's most outragous victory in the Man-Boob-Contest. :bad: :blushing: I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and I don't even drink. Our table was laughing so hard we were crying...RAD....the new Boob Queen, er King. Long live RAD...Long live RAD...Long live the RAD....CONGRATS!... :clapping: :lol: :yahoo:

Oh yea, and WARCHILD...that was so cool when you and the podium almost went airborne forward over the front tables when you were, uh um, rear-ended by was that our own GALAXY BLUE, (hope the name is right), front lineman for the Green Bay Packers fame, charging into our cordinator and speaker, then rubbing those humongus boobies on our Benevelent Dictator's head?....THAT WAS GREAT!!! :rofl: I can't wait for the next one, count me in....PM. <>< :yahoo: :yahoo:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I soooo thought the group i rode with Friday was getting pulled over on the way back into NV on 395!! Those lights stayed on a little too long! I woulda blamed it on the canadians being unable to correctly follow American traffic laws. :D

They were trying....if it says 65....that means 120 in canadien.....don't it?

Radman "That squirrel just jumped out in front of me and I ran right over it!"

TripleTreeTango, "Then I hit it right after you did and made sure the job was done right."

49 romp

front tables when you were, uh um, rear-ended by was that our own GALAXY BLUE, (hope the name is right). <>< :yahoo: :yahoo:
Actually, it was Tom Melchild that was buggering Dale.

He asked me this morning via PM at work, "Is it true I got my dome buffed by Tom's Man Boobs? I seem to have blacked it out." inwhich I heartily replied, "Oh yes. Very true my friend. There are pictures and video to prove it."

Until that actual evidence comes forward all I can do is offer up this picture of Tom to aid in your memory. Imagine this galoot body checking you into the podium!

IMG_1661.JPG

While on the Saddlesore ride, our three beautiful blue 05s are sitting in a line off the road outside Hawthorne. Pilots are chatting with one state trooper while wondering how badly we're being hosed by the other trooper writing the tickets. The one trooper is admiring the bikes. He walks to the lead bike (Woodstock's), taps the radar detector, smiles and says-

"Huh! How'd it work?"

Had to laugh.

(Safely home. Wonderful time. See you all next year).

Jim

I soooo thought the group i rode with Friday was getting pulled over on the way back into NV on 395!! Those lights stayed on a little too long! I woulda blamed it on the canadians being unable to correctly follow American traffic laws. :D
Don't they ride on the other side of the road up there?

Two new quotes I remembered to add to the list:

11. "If you lose your Saddle Sore towel.....well.....I worry for your dick."

12. "Nobody should do 140mph on a test ride. That's just irresonsible."

13. " Look... the judges have left and there's a half bottle of good Tequila left... Let's go ladies... "

By the wife.. the bad influence on the Cali girls :D